• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#31 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,406 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 10:36 PM

Boys....just imagine if he DOES pan out and is a hell of a pass catcher with bodies on him. Think about our redzone personnel.

Brandon Williams, Kelvin Benjamin, Greg Olsen, Tolbert, Stew.

Tell me we're not scoring. I dare you.

I like to think so, but I'm honestly not sure.

140529_bellchandler_inside.jpg

#32 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:06 AM

Boys....just imagine if he DOES pan out and is a hell of a pass catcher with bodies on him. Think about our redzone personnel.

Brandon Williams, Kelvin Benjamin, Greg Olsen, Tolbert, Stew.

Tell me we're not scoring. I dare you.

Who's blocking?

#33 caatfan

caatfan

full of it

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:32 AM

Who's blocking?

Hopefully, whoever doesn't have the ball.

#34 Clicheking

Clicheking

Mack of the year

• HUDDLER
  • 2,877 posts
  • Location910

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:58 AM

I'm real excited to see Williams this year. I think our passing game is gonna much better than its getting credit for. Williams, Olsen, Benjamin, Avant, Cotchery, and a few other prospects, are a very solid group. I'm more concerned about our running game than passing at this point.

#35 Leeroy Jenkins PhD

Leeroy Jenkins PhD

HCIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts
  • LocationHouston Texas

Posted 18 June 2014 - 09:22 AM

This is the topic I have been wanting to see since watching him in preseason last year.  The man appears to have all the physical talents one would need to become a true threat in the NFL.  

I really hope the nickname 'Swole' sticks as well.  

#36 Haplo E

Haplo E

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 09:35 AM

Hopefully he's a natural talent rather than someone who needs a lot of reps to succeed.

#37 thomas96

thomas96

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,442 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 09:39 AM

I'm real excited to see Williams this year. I think our passing game is gonna much better than its getting credit for. Williams, Olsen, Benjamin, Avant, Cotchery, and a few other prospects, are a very solid group. I'm more concerned about our running game than passing at this point.

Our pass blockers are huge question marks and our interior run blockers are likely to be the best we've had in a couple years, and Stew's finally healthy... Why be more concerned about the run game?

I agree though that our WR group is not a problem, assuming KB can put up semi-decent rookie numbers.

#38 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 09:48 AM

Our pass blockers are huge question marks and our interior run blockers are likely to be the best we've had in a couple years, and Stew's finally healthy... Why be more concerned about the run game?

I agree though that our WR group is not a problem, assuming KB can put up semi-decent rookie numbers.

Hopefully, Ramsdall and Shula can scheme the blocks, to allow the OL and Cam to throw to the WR's and TE's. 

#39 Clicheking

Clicheking

Mack of the year

• HUDDLER
  • 2,877 posts
  • Location910

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:37 AM

I'll give you the interior blockers. But Stewart hasn't played meaningful minutes in a long time due to injury, D-Will is getting older, and Chandler and Bell are still questionable blockers at best right now. Only sure thing is Tolbert, but he's no home run threat. Didn't say they'd be awful just that I'm more comfortable in the pass catchers.

#40 Dunn

Dunn

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:43 AM

If he scores a TD this season and does the ray rice 'flex', he may impregnate thousands of women a the stadium all at once.

#41 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,809 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:11 AM

Who's blocking?

The offensive line.

#42 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,511 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:25 AM

If your nickname is Swole amongst a bunch of nfl players, then you are really, really fuging swole.

#43 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 7,841 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:32 AM

If your nickname is Swole amongst a bunch of nfl players, then you are really, really fuging swole.

start your fapping gentleman

7564488.jpg

#44 lola

lola

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:36 AM

7564488.jpg

Holy moly.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

#45 CheeseCP

CheeseCP

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationSparkle City

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:42 AM

7564488.jpg

That guy is a beast. You would think that his athleticism would be through the roof if he was recruited to play in Oregon's offense. Maybe the only thing holding him back is between the ears? If that's true he would be a really strong candidate for breakout player this year.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers, Brandon Williams

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.