Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KJ89

US Patent Office cancels Redskins trademark

280 posts in this topic

And the Redskins change their name in 3.... 2....

the redskins will appeal, and business will go on as usual for another 10 years.

1 person likes this

If they are going to change the name of the Washington R**skins (joke) than they need to change the name of Oklahoma, which means "Red People". Facts ladies and gentlemen...facts.

2 people like this

I represent a large group of Panthers and we feel offended by Jerry Richardson for using our likeness in a violent way, we would like Carolina to change their name then kill Sir Pur and burn any pictures or videos of him.

I will wait patiently for your response.

PC is killing this country. Nobody thought of the Washington Redskins in a derogatory way until the libtards made a big stink of it... Kind of surprised they haven't changed the name "Football" yet. The name seems to make the rest of the world mad at the US for taking the world's game of "Football" and making a completely different sport but use its name. Pretty sure that in itself upsets and offends far more people than a few Indians.

5 people like this

This is huge to the redskins org.  If they lose patent rights to the logo, they lose a good chunk of the value of the team through merchandising.  I would think that the NFL would try to wave it's big influence around to reinstate this, but the USPTO don't give a fug.  Even better that its the home team.  Haha, fug Danny Snyder.  He's an ass.

Alt accounts are for pussies.  None of you fugs know who the fug I am anyway.

1 person likes this

Yankees is a derogatory term for people who live in the North.

I'm going to start a change.org petition to change the name because it is deeply offensive to me.

fug the Yankees and their brand, victory will be mine.

Go A's!!

7 people like this

You all do realize this has been an issue since the late 80s-early 90s right?

1 person likes this