Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MichaelNewtonII

Hornets to reveal new Uniforms this week.

151 posts in this topic

After looking at them for the past 40 minutes or so, I can honestly say, at first glance I didnt like them, but that was going to end up being a knee jerk reaction because I was going into this hoping the uniform would look like the old ones. After sitting back and looking at them, I absolutely love what they have done with them and I can't wait to see them in action. My only gripe is that they only put CHARLOTTE on the alternate jersey but imho that is the best looking one. Im digging the alternate logo on those shorts.

3 people like this

Love them.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

After looking at them for the past 40 minutes or so, I can honestly say, at first glance I didnt like them, but that was going to end up being a knee jerk reaction because I was going into this hoping the uniform would look like the old ones. After sitting back and looking at them, I absolutely love what they have done with them and I can't wait to see them in action. My only gripe is that they only put CHARLOTTE on the alternate jersey but imho that is the best looking one. Im digging the alternate logo on those shorts

what he said.  i love them

After looking at them for the past 40 minutes or so, I can honestly say, at first glance I didnt like them, but that was going to end up being a knee jerk reaction because I was going into this hoping the uniform would look like the old ones. After sitting back and looking at them, I absolutely love what they have done with them and I can't wait to see them in action. My only gripe is that they only put CHARLOTTE on the alternate jersey but imho that is the best looking one. Im digging the alternate logo on those shorts.

Yeah, my only change would have been to put CHARLOTTE on the home jersey, and have HORNETS on the away and alt jersey. That seem logical to me.

Yeah, my only change would have been to put CHARLOTTE on the home jersey, and have HORNETS on the away and alt jersey. That seem logical to me.

I'm pretty sure most teams do it the other way. Mascot on home then when your away in another city you put the city that the teams from on the away front

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

These are a fine mix of the old Hornets and the 2014 Hornets.

Can't wait to grab a pair of those shorts

Sent from my iPhone

2 people like this

Good picture showing the brail pinstripes.

Nah, that's just Adidas' pattern that they put on every NBA jersey

post-16096-0-79119200-1403196332_thumb.j

post-16096-0-02472700-1403196552_thumb.j

1 person likes this

Nah, that's just Adidas' pattern that they put on every NBA jersey

lecramp.jpg

george.jpg

Yea, I don't see how those would be pinstripes. Glad you proved it wrong.

the teal looks like trash and outdated.

should have went with a more carolina or sky blue.

Absolutely not. Keep that garbage in Chapel Hill. These unis look great in most every aspect especially the fact they aren't carolina blue.

6 people like this