57 replies to this topic

#46 ECUPantherFan

ECUPantherFan

Wish we had Olsen twins

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:06 AM

$15M over 3 years would be fine.  He's outplayed his current contract. 

#47 ThinkAboutIt

ThinkAboutIt

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:23 AM

Why was my computer changing his name to "McRobertson"? Stupid Mac autocorrect.

#48 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,317 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 07:27 PM

I would say let's see if we can get Kevin Love first before we attempt to resign McRoberts.

#49 chubs2496

chubs2496

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:35 PM

I would say let's see if we can get Kevin Love first before we attempt to resign McRoberts.

I just don't get this statement. We would have to cripple our team to get love. Say goodbye to MKG, all draft picks this year and future firsts along with zeller and a few more pieces. That's way too much. Would cripple us.

The only way I do something like is if we can get another superstar or a big name to come here in free agency with him. Trade MKG, zeller, 9,24, 45 and a future first for love. The sign someone like deng, lance, parsons, Hayward or melo.
But all that's highly unlikely. And stil wouldn't know if he would resign.

#50 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:54 PM

If we trade our 9 for anybody that can't put up 20ppg LOL

#51 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:54 PM

$15M over 3 years would be fine.  He's outplayed his current contract. 

Not even

#52 chubs2496

chubs2496

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:58 PM

Not even

For once I agree. I like mcroberts but the dude was too inconsistent and wasn't as valuable as it seems. IMO. He did keep the ball moving and score a little bit. But he reminds of what happened with Henderson. Everyone was like he outplayed his contract...... He's a good ball player........ We need to resign him. And now we are stuck with his 6mil a year. Just bc he played ok this year dosent mean we should resign him. If he wants more than 3-4 mil a year show him the door

#53 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 3,317 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 08:54 AM

I just don't get this statement. We would have to cripple our team to get love. Say goodbye to MKG, all draft picks this year and future firsts along with zeller and a few more pieces. That's way too much. Would cripple us.

The only way I do something like is if we can get another superstar or a big name to come here in free agency with him. Trade MKG, zeller, 9,24, 45 and a future first for love. The sign someone like deng, lance, parsons, Hayward or melo.
But all that's highly unlikely. And stil wouldn't know if he would resign.

I don't think it would require all of that.  The Warriors are only discussing trading away two players and a future first, and they're considered the front runners.  We could offer Zeller, Hendo, Neal, our 24th pick and a future first rounder to put us in the mix.

#54 chubs2496

chubs2496

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 10:47 AM

I don't think it would require all of that. The Warriors are only discussing trading away two players and a future first, and they're considered the front runners. We could offer Zeller, Hendo, Neal, our 24th pick and a future first rounder to put us in the mix.

If we offer that not only will the laugh. They will laugh hard while hanging up. That wouldn't even peek their interest otherwise I would do it this second. So we offer a inexperienced 7 ft bench player, a garbage shooting guard who has a high school power forwards dribbling ability, an ok bench player that can shoot but that's about all, a late round first where not much talent will be, and another future late first.

Lol yeah that's not happening. Like I said all our draft picks this year. Futire first and MKG and zeller.

#55 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 3,317 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:10 AM

If we offer that not only will the laugh. They will laugh hard while hanging up. That wouldn't even peek their interest otherwise I would do it this second. So we offer a inexperienced 7 ft bench player, a garbage shooting guard who has a high school power forwards dribbling ability, an ok bench player that can shoot but that's about all, a late round first where not much talent will be, and another future late first.

Lol yeah that's not happening. Like I said all our draft picks this year. Futire first and MKG and zeller.

Of course with extra draft picks, you could move up to where you can get falling talent.  In terms of draft picks, it's more than what we're hearing from the Warriors.  I can't really argue the player value compared to what we hear the Warriors are offering, but overall I think our deal would be respectable.  No contending team is going offer the Wolves a lot for Love, considering he can opt out the following year.

#56 chubs2496

chubs2496

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:52 AM

Of course with extra draft picks, you could move up to where you can get falling talent. In terms of draft picks, it's more than what we're hearing from the Warriors. I can't really argue the player value compared to what we hear the Warriors are offering, but overall I think our deal would be respectable. No contending team is going offer the Wolves a lot for Love, considering he can opt out the following year.

The thing is that the warriors are trading away an elite shooter who is gonna be an all star in Thompson and lee who is a star pf in some eyes and Barnes who has a lot of upside and a first.

Compared to ours which is zeller who has shown potential but looks like a role player for now, a garbage shooting guard in Henderson, and a older role player in Neal and 24th pick.
That deal ain't happening. They would take golden states offer and they should bc it's a superior offer compared to what u stated

#57 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

• HUDDLER
  • 2,786 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 20 June 2014 - 07:26 PM

I really don't want to trade MKG or Zeller.

#58 Rise of The Hive

Rise of The Hive

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,484 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 10:45 PM

McBob is going to get paid somewhere.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users