Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pettine: Pats might have Jets' plays

28 posts in this topic

Posted

belichick+stealing.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

"if you aint cheatin, you aint a New England Patriot"

Fixed.

4 people like this

Posted

the article is more about the drama and dysfunction of the jets than it is about the patriots possibly having a playbook.

...apparently the playbook gets passed out like candy during halloween.

Posted

post-9286-140321822568_thumb.jpg i ran into rex the night before our game this year. Nice guy, i shouldve asked him for a copy of his playbook too

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

3 people like this

Posted

How can you not like Rex Ry. Look at that face, and the whole footsies thing, AND he hates Belicheat as much as I do. . more even. I cant hate the guy.

Posted

How would this be cheating? If the Jets can't control access to their playbooks then it's their own fault.

Just because you can do something, doesn't always mean you should. I think my grandmother would hit you with a wooden spoon for asking that question.

1 person likes this

Posted

Just because you can do something, doesn't always mean you should. I think my grandmother would hit you with a wooden spoon for asking that question.

When did I say anything about what they "should" do? Bad sportsmanship is not the same thing as cheating. If you're going to hand out playbooks to people with no real connection to your team, then you'd have to be incredibly naïve to think that no one else is going to see it. Is a team asking a released player for information about an opponent also cheating?

Posted

It's like Belichick has a history of morally questionable decisions that the media largely tries to ignore...

Posted

It's like Belichick has a history of morally questionable decisions that the media largely tries to ignore...

I still dont understand why though. Its not like he's likeable and there are smarter coaches.

Posted

Well if it's true, Belichick will find a way to create a buttfumble play for an offensive TD just to troll the Jets

Posted

It's so bizarre it has to be a false flag

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

How would this be cheating? If the Jets can't control access to their playbooks then it's their own fault.

really saban had it as a former coach fail