27 replies to this topic

#16 KillaCamNewton

KillaCamNewton

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts
  • LocationTucson, AZ

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:52 PM

Attached File  ImageUploadedByCarolinaHuddle1403218223.555510.jpg   256.86KB   48 downloads i ran into rex the night before our game this year. Nice guy, i shouldve asked him for a copy of his playbook too

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

#17 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:32 PM

How can you not like Rex Ry. Look at that face, and the whole footsies thing, AND he hates Belicheat as much as I do. . more even. I cant hate the guy.

#18 cgarsmoker

cgarsmoker

Kenny Fugging Powers

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • LocationViera, Florida

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:46 PM

How would this be cheating? If the Jets can't control access to their playbooks then it's their own fault.

Just because you can do something, doesn't always mean you should. I think my grandmother would hit you with a wooden spoon for asking that question.

#19 nitroblast

nitroblast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:36 PM

Just because you can do something, doesn't always mean you should. I think my grandmother would hit you with a wooden spoon for asking that question.

When did I say anything about what they "should" do? Bad sportsmanship is not the same thing as cheating. If you're going to hand out playbooks to people with no real connection to your team, then you'd have to be incredibly naïve to think that no one else is going to see it. Is a team asking a released player for information about an opponent also cheating?

#20 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:35 PM

It's like Belichick has a history of morally questionable decisions that the media largely tries to ignore...

#21 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• HUDDLER
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:44 PM

It's like Belichick has a history of morally questionable decisions that the media largely tries to ignore...

I still dont understand why though. Its not like he's likeable and there are smarter coaches.

#22 Boltergeist

Boltergeist

Unicorns! Show ponies! Where's the beef!?

• HUDDLER
  • 6,258 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:46 PM

Well if it's true, Belichick will find a way to create a buttfumble play for an offensive TD just to troll the Jets

#23 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,195 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:32 PM

It's so bizarre it has to be a false flag

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#24 camycamcan

camycamcan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:28 PM

How would this be cheating? If the Jets can't control access to their playbooks then it's their own fault.

really saban had it as a former coach fail

#25 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,326 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 12:39 AM

if you knowingly acquire stolen property, it's still a crime even though you didn't steal it.

getting a copy of a playbook, which you know you shouldn't have a copy of and you know the owner of would not let you have a copy of, is still cheating even if you didn't take the original.  yes, the Jets have responsibility to keep their house in order, but that doesn't absolve the Pats from owning a playbook that they know they shouldn't have.  If I leave my door open, and you come in and steal my TV, you are still a thief.

#26 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,195 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:56 AM

if you knowingly acquire stolen property, it's still a crime even though you didn't steal it.

getting a copy of a playbook, which you know you shouldn't have a copy of and you know the owner of would not let you have a copy of, is still cheating even if you didn't take the original. yes, the Jets have responsibility to keep their house in order, but that doesn't absolve the Pats from owning a playbook that they know they shouldn't have. If I leave my door open, and you come in and steal my TV, you are still a thief.

What kind of tv do you have? It's important to know before I'm going to steal it

#27 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,326 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:04 AM

What kind of tv do you have? It's important to know before I'm going to steal it

24" Zennith tube TV from 1975

#28 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,195 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:57 PM

24" Zennith tube TV from 1975

I'll sue for throwing my back out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic