Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carolina-chuck

Could Joel Embiid Fall to No.9?

47 posts in this topic

Saw on hoopshype that Philly would likely select him at 3 if he falls to them. Hard to envision him making it to #9 if a team as high as 3 is thinking of taking him

Lakers are a team that could really use Embiid, but hearing that if he does end up there at 7 that the Lakers will pass on him. They're worried about his foot. He could really fall all the way down to no9. We'll see tomorw.

Move up to 5 and nab him. Debut him in 2015. Hopefully we can keep Ewing around for him.

Lakers are a team that could really use Embiid, but hearing that if he does end up there at 7 that the Lakers will pass on him. They're worried about his foot. He could really fall all the way down to no9. We'll see tomorw.

I'd be shocked if he falls past Boston assuming they stay at 6. Ainge has shown in the past he is not afraid to take players with big time injury risks.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

if he's at 9 you sprint to that podium I don't care if he never plays again you take that chance

if he's at 9 you sprint to that podium I don't care if he never plays again you take that chance

No way he's there, but you are absolutely correct.

1 person likes this