Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Underwood is always forgotten

49 posts in this topic

Posted

Cause he's like a worse Ted Ginn.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hasn't he been with something like 8 teams in 5 years? That tells me all I need to know. Hoping for the best...

Posted

I think he is going to be a very productive receiver. Dark horse.

Posted

Grrrr 3 mil! Thats still the one offseason move that I cant shake. Just because Ginn was 27 doesnt mean he wasnt going to get any better.

Posted

Cause he's like a worse Ted Ginn.

How is he worse?

2 people like this

Posted

Think the 5th round rookie has been abusing him in mini camps?

Posted

Either Avant or Underwood isn't going to see the field very much. Those two are battling for the #3 imo because I see Benjamin and Cotchery as the safe 1 & 2. Plus we may be seeing more dual TE sets this year, so that limits receivers even more,

1 person likes this

Posted

Hasn't he been with something like 8 teams in 5 years? That tells me all I need to know. Hoping for the best...

i think we are his 4th

Posted

To me it just the same ol' Huddle logic. Too many use history to predict future events. Instead of taking into account growth, experience, scheme, and even new surroundings.

So they see a guy who has had a mediocre career to date. So they predict a mediocre year for him. Too bad too. The guy has just as good of a chance to succeed this year as Ginn Jr. had last year.

You never really know. But the guy is working hard. We have the coaches and players around him to assist in getting him to that next step. This just might me the circumstances that bring out the best in him.

I mean, why not?

8 people like this

Posted

How is he worse?

Can't return punts.

5 people like this

Posted

I like Underwood.  He kind of showed flashes last year with the Bucs so I'm going to remain optimistic.