Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Brother 16

95 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

They really should backdoor Frankie. Guy is saying for charity, which is noble, but the others are playing for income.

Posted · Report post

They really should backdoor Frankie. Guy is saying for charity, which is noble, but the others are playing for income.

Can't happen this week.

Anyways, feeds just went to Jeffish, which means POV and Zingbot.

Posted · Report post

Everyone just realized (on feeds) that they have something missing. The TAFY neighborhood watch has started, it's been hilarity.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Donny may have messed up, of course he has no idea whoever gets evicted this week has a chance to get right back into the game.

Posted · Report post

Good for Donny winning that BoB on his own.

New plan is to backdoor Zach.

I hope Zach comes back in and teams up with Donny.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

It has to be Zach Attack or Hayden coming back.

Posted · Report post

It has to be Zach Attack or Hayden coming back.

Hopefully they'll do some damage - cause otherwise right now Derrick has this game on lockdown.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Donny is up against it now, he needed more help than Nicole.

Posted · Report post

Cody won veto and didn't use it... Nicole of Donny will be gone... probably Donny because he is a comp threat.

Posted · Report post

The DR is working Frankie and Derrick hard to save Donny, they have started the wheels on saving him or at least make it seem like they are (I'm a tad concerned they could just be acting like they are to try and please the live feeders) by trying to flip Caleb's vote.

Posted · Report post

The DR is working Frankie and Derrick hard to save Donny, they have started the wheels on saving him or at least make it seem like they are (I'm a tad concerned they could just be acting like they are to try and please the live feeders) by trying to flip Caleb's vote.

Donny also tried to make the TAFY task to keep it together. Funny thing is, it's kind of ended up that way. Live feeders are saying vote NO all over social media as their protest at Donny's likely leaving tomorrow.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Derrick loves to brag he could flip the house, well its easy just get Victoria to flip her vote she is so oblivious I don't think she would even question it.

Posted · Report post

Cody missed an opportunity.  Frankie will take a shot across the bow if he wins immunity.  He's not really worried about Victoria, Christine, or Nicole at this point.  Frankie knows he's got to be a target soon. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

If they were smart, Cody and Derrick would keep Donny to use he and Victoria against Frankie, Caleb, and Christine. Those three can say they have made big moves (except for Christine, really) and Cody/Derrick have a better shot at winning against Victoria in final 4, and then taking their chances vs. Donny in final 3 if they keep him over Victoria, which they wouldn't.

Posted · Report post

If they were smart, Cody and Derrick would keep Donny to use he and Victoria against Frankie, Caleb, and Christine. Those three can say they have made big moves (except for Christine, really) and Cody/Derrick have a better shot at winning against Victoria in final 4, and then taking their chances vs. Donny in final 3 if they keep him over Victoria, which they wouldn't.

looks like instead that they let Frankie/Caleb out to dry with a last second plea to save Donny. Derrick let it be known to Nicole that he has nothing to do with it and is on her side.

Posted · Report post

Derrick=genius

Went ahead and peeked who won HoH.  Gonna be an interesting week because this person is a wildcard in my opinion. 

Posted · Report post

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNE0Rtx33Zc&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Posted · Report post

Cody had it in his hands, but he decided to be a Woo instead of a Jon (Pardy from BBCAN2).

Derrick wins 7-2.

Posted · Report post

I'm totally not surprised, and I'm glad Derrick won.  The way he played everyone was nothing short of awe inspiring.  He was never nominated, got close, but never had to be on the block.  He also had everyone believing they would beat him...man, I mean if there was a master class on Big Brother, he'd be the teacher!

Posted · Report post

Cody would've won if he'd just picked Victoria.  Period.  Idiot.

Derrick was probably thinking to himself that Cody's an idiot.