#1 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,905 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 22 June 2014 - 09:52 AM

On Face the Nation this morning Rubio claims ISIS is an immediate and significant threat to US national security and:

"targeting ISIS command and control in Syria"

"cutting off supply lines from Syria..."

"airstrikes in Syria and Iraq"

He also thinks we should protect Jordan at all costs, put more boots on the ground in Iraq (again? really?), and do more to support the "moderate anti-Assad rebels" in Syria.

I guess Iraq and Afghanistan weren't enough, he wants us in Syria and Jordan and to become Iran's proxy air force...

#2 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,164 posts
  • LocationEasley, SC

Posted 22 June 2014 - 09:57 AM

Should have targeted syria a long time ago

#3 ecu88

ecu88

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,739 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:29 AM

On Face the Nation this morning Rubio claims ISIS is an immediate and significant threat to US national security and:
"targeting ISIS command and control in Syria"
"cutting off supply lines from Syria..."
"airstrikes in Syria and Iraq"

He also thinks we should protect Jordan at all costs, put more boots on the ground in Iraq (again? really?), and do more to support the "moderate anti-Assad rebels" in Syria.

I guess Iraq and Afghanistan weren't enough, he wants us in Syria and Jordan and to become Iran's proxy air force...

Afghanistan I supported but after that I have lost confidence in any action. We need to leave well enough alone. We are not welcome there and it has been quoted.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#4 ecu88

ecu88

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,739 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 12:06 PM

As long as Dick Cheney dislikes Rand Paul, the GOP war-hawks will have a hard time running against the 'loon isolationist'.

Fun how chicken hawks do not understand the difference between non-interventionist and isolationist.

Who advocated Iraq again? I hope Cheney answers for his treasonous actions. One of my dear friends has PTSD from multiple tours in Iraq cause of that asshole.

#5 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,905 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 22 June 2014 - 12:37 PM

As long as Dick Cheney dislikes Rand Paul, the GOP war-hawks will have a hard time running against the 'loon isolationist'.

Fun how chicken hawks do not understand the difference between non-interventionist and isolationist.

Who advocated Iraq again? I hope Cheney answers for his treasonous actions. One of my dear friends has PTSD from multiple tours in Iraq cause of that asshole.

I find it very disturbing that a lot of the so-called news networks are trotting out the same morons that got us into the Iraq-Afghan wars to begin with to get their take on what the United States should do.

Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Scooter Libby... and no one has the balls to ask them, "Gee, how wrong were you?"

#6 ecu88

ecu88

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,739 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 01:30 PM

I find it very disturbing that a lot of the so-called news networks are trotting out the same morons that got us into the Iraq-Afghan wars to begin with to get their take on what the United States should do.

Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Scooter Libby... and no one has the balls to ask them, "Gee, how wrong were you?"

Well the Rand bashing from the Neocons is going to be nonstop because Rand actually said the right-thing about Obama. As much as I loathe Obama, it is not his fault. We should have not been there at all. Now tribes are fighting with each other (like normal) and a new faction has developed, that is our fault from removing the dictator that was the stable point in the Middle East. Nope Neocons cannot learn and refuse to learn. It is a ego problem and MIC problem that is ignored. President Eisenhower preached about the MIC because he understood the problem. The Hungarian Uprising of 1956 is an example, Eisenhower said Hungarians could count on us but we stayed out of it. It is hard for people to comprehend but we cannot solve everything and we do not have the resources either. How about solving domestic problems first; the VA, unemployment, etc....damn chicken hawks.

#7 ecu88

ecu88

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,739 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 01:40 PM

Rand argued with Sean Warhammer Hannity and would not blame Obama. Walter Jones won my respect when he disavowed Cheney and admitted his mistake of voting for the Iraq war. What about the rest of the Democrats and Republicans do the same! Next boots on the ground is an option, how we send politicians' children over there unless we are under attack or there is 'concrete' evidence of harm to us. Peace through strength and not war and they call themselves Christians. Neocons piss me off and if they try to destroy another Paul, I will advocate for Democrats and ensure to make Neocons pay for it. Or just vote Libertarian.

#8 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

#FireShula

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,211 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted 22 June 2014 - 01:41 PM

Great. I can't wait to be recalled to die in a place that most Americans don't care about.

#9 ecu88

ecu88

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,739 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 01:49 PM

Sean Hannity pissed.

http://m.youtube.com...e&v=Z9qSrf7XPTg

http://politicaltick...-son-into-iraq/

Eat your heart out Cheney:

http://m.youtube.com...eature=youtu.be

#10 ecu88

ecu88

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,739 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 01:52 PM

Great. I can't wait to be recalled to die in a place that most Americans don't care about.

I'm tired of troops like you being pawns. It is not right and I pray for y'all safety when there is deployment. I lost a close friend there but not through death but through PTSD. How about politicians who are irrational should send their kids!!!!

#11 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,468 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 22 June 2014 - 02:50 PM

FREEDOM!

#12 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

#FireShula

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,211 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted 22 June 2014 - 03:30 PM

How about doing something worthwhile? Why not station our military to help fight poachers in Africa? That's worth fighting for not interfering in a civil war.

#13 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,545 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 03:44 PM

We need to get the hell out of there.

We have plenty of oil here.  While I feel bad for the women and the victims of their insane religious beliefs, it ain't our fight.

#14 Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 22 June 2014 - 04:57 PM

Got my vote right there. This group is more danderous that the third Reich.  Now that they are building a radical middle eastern super power nukes and all. Spreading their religious slavery. Sooner or later we will be forced to vaporize them all. Just hope there's something left here before we do.

Edited by LongTriad, 22 June 2014 - 04:59 PM.

#15 ecu88

ecu88

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,739 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:48 PM

http://www.theameric...ter-joness-war/

Hey LBJ, do you have room for Cheney?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com