Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rubio Joins the "Bomb 'Em All" Club

33 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

We need to get the hell out of there.

We have plenty of oil here.  While I feel bad for the women and the victims of their insane religious beliefs, it ain't our fight.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Got my vote right there. This group is more danderous that the third Reich.  Now that they are building a radical middle eastern super power nukes and all. Spreading their religious slavery. Sooner or later we will be forced to vaporize them all. Just hope there's something left here before we do.

Posted · Report post

Better get prepared.

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

How about doing something worthwhile? Why not station our military to help fight poachers in Africa? That's worth fighting for not interfering in a civil war.

We do have bases in Africa and we do have troops stationed there to help fight poaching.

Sent from my XT907 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

Anybody advocating going back into the middle east needs to be checked into an asylum. There hasn't been peace in over a thousand years over there and dropping snickers and American flags will never solve the problems. We shouldn't even be having a conservation about this.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

On Face the Nation this morning Rubio claims ISIS is an immediate and significant threat to US national security

How?

Those dumbasses bullying their way into Iraqs stronghold will eventually run out of men and bullets.

I say flea and let them take over. Let them starve and wipe them out relatively easy.

Posted · Report post

We do have bases in Africa and we do have troops stationed there to help fight poaching.

Show your work.

Posted · Report post

Ever notice the people who are for sending in troops are rarely those that have actually seen front line fighting?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Great. I can't wait to be recalled to die in a place that most Americans don't care about.

Shouldn't have enlisted in the first place, hth.

Posted · Report post

Hmm