Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hot in Herre

86 posts in this topic

Posted

The political notion that global warming is an imminent threat is hoopla or as Biden says it malarkey. How can models with deviation for a year be as accurate as the actual measurement through a simple thermostat? Implausible, I will talk to only people that work in reality. Bye CWG, go back to the Matrix.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

so you can't think of a single possible reason why a temperature reading from a single thermometer in any given area may not be accurate?

Posted

It's my "I'm not a climate scientist, neither are you, but I listen to actual climate scientists on the subject and you don't" argument.

Interested in hearing your ideas on how rocket scientists fake everything for research money as well.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Apples and oranges. Rocket science is concrete compared to climate studies. Correlations are harder to find when there is still so much to learn in that field. Climate studies is very much like psychology, lots of abstractions. Both are real sciences and both are still growing in understanding something that does not have just a limited amount variables.

Posted

Here's the facts. 97 percent of scientists understand man is influencing global weather. the 3 percent that don't agree tend of be less knowledgable about it, just like you.

Anything you can think to throw at this fact is doomed to fail.

Posted

so you can't think of a single possible reason why a temperature reading from a single thermometer in any given area may not be accurate?

Nice out of context, my argument is one of actual figures not one of model calculations.

Posted

Nice out of context, my argument is one of actual figures not one of model calculations.

so to put it in context, should the urban heat island effect be corrected or not?

Posted

So what you are saying is, if I get this right, that I cannot drive over the edge of the Earth. Well there goes that on my bucket list.

there are plenty of places to drive off the edge of the Earth, just be prepared to meet up with it again.

1 person likes this

Posted

Still cooler in today's world than the 1930s.

Posted

Still cooler in today's world than the 1930s.

You mean in the US, right?  While the science says you're wrong even on that count, you're definitely wrong as you've written... Because today's world is far hotter than the world was in 1930 by any measurement made, and even the author of that blog would agree considering he cited a study that demonstrated just that.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey may have been referring to the fact that Justin Bieber was not on the world in the 1930s

Posted

Hey may have been referring to the fact that Justin Bieber was not on the world in the 1930s

Ah so there is the smoking gun.

Sorry y'all I have been bitchy, over 4000 cases to manage and people to shut down which drags a day down because of debt from economic downturn starting in 2007-2009 is not fun. I should have had a sneaker bar or went into the Sheetz management program when I graduated from college. Working in taxes sucks.