• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#16 ecu88

ecu88

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,999 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:12 PM

the blog post is crap, btw. this is old news and appears to be directly related to the issues McIntyre found years ago that were corrected/validated/blahblah blah.

on top of that, the blog author takes a NASA brief and a quote out of context to try to make a point. meh.

Sounds like they were not corrected?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#17 ecu88

ecu88

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,999 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:15 PM

I don't have to. The scientific community has already done that. The issue is that the deniers are trying too hard and it's obvious.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

So this is the Matrix. Reality is fantasy. Let me understand, model numbers are used over concrete measurements. Sounds like propaganda to me.

#18 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,834 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:17 PM

Sorry about that for you. I'll stick with the actual smart, trained people who can certainly make mistakes, you stick with the people who don't know poo and always make mistakes.

#19 ecu88

ecu88

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,999 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:31 PM

Sorry about that for you. I'll stick with the actual smart, trained people who can certainly make mistakes, you stick with the people who don't know poo and always make mistakes.

The political notion that global warming is an imminent threat is hoopla or as Biden says it malarkey. How can models with deviation for a year be as accurate as the actual measurement through a simple thermostat? Implausible, I will talk to only people that work in reality. Bye CWG, go back to the Matrix.

#20 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,834 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:32 PM

You show how little you know about the subject every time you say something about it.

#21 ecu88

ecu88

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,999 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:42 PM

You show how little you know about the subject every time you say something about it.

Come on my little professor of climate change. You are like a squeaky wheel and I am just the WD 40 here to quite you. What is this your, I'm rubber you are glue argument.

#22 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,834 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:49 PM

It's my "I'm not a climate scientist, neither are you, but I listen to actual climate scientists on the subject and you don't" argument.

Interested in hearing your ideas on how rocket scientists fake everything for research money as well.

#23 ecu88

ecu88

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,999 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:51 PM

Waiting for your facts to counter argue the self researching blogger that researched for himself.

#24 mav1234

mav1234

• ALL-PRO
  • 16,905 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:55 PM

Sounds like they were not corrected?

they were corrected, but NASA isn't about to go back and "correct" past news releases from more than a decade ago to fix the issues... they issued a statement and corrected the data in 2007 and have been using corrected numbers since.  They aren't going to edit a 1999 brief to correct the figures in it tho

#25 mav1234

mav1234

• ALL-PRO
  • 16,905 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:55 PM

Waiting for your facts to counter argue the self researching blogger that researched for himself.

http://www.geotimes....ra081607_2.html

http://www.skeptical...ntermediate.htm

Edited by mav1234, 23 June 2014 - 02:57 PM.

#26 mav1234

mav1234

• ALL-PRO
  • 16,905 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:57 PM

The political notion that global warming is an imminent threat is hoopla or as Biden says it malarkey. How can models with deviation for a year be as accurate as the actual measurement through a simple thermostat? Implausible, I will talk to only people that work in reality. Bye CWG, go back to the Matrix.

so you can't think of a single possible reason why a temperature reading from a single thermometer in any given area may not be accurate?

#27 ecu88

ecu88

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,999 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:57 PM

It's my "I'm not a climate scientist, neither are you, but I listen to actual climate scientists on the subject and you don't" argument.

Interested in hearing your ideas on how rocket scientists fake everything for research money as well.

Apples and oranges. Rocket science is concrete compared to climate studies. Correlations are harder to find when there is still so much to learn in that field. Climate studies is very much like psychology, lots of abstractions. Both are real sciences and both are still growing in understanding something that does not have just a limited amount variables.

#28 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,834 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:58 PM

Here's the facts. 97 percent of scientists understand man is influencing global weather. the 3 percent that don't agree tend of be less knowledgable about it, just like you.

Anything you can think to throw at this fact is doomed to fail.

#29 ecu88

ecu88

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,999 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:59 PM

so you can't think of a single possible reason why a temperature reading from a single thermometer in any given area may not be accurate?

Nice out of context, my argument is one of actual figures not one of model calculations.

#30 mav1234

mav1234

• ALL-PRO
  • 16,905 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:01 PM

Nice out of context, my argument is one of actual figures not one of model calculations.

so to put it in context, should the urban heat island effect be corrected or not?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com