HUDDLER

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:44 PM

you should post that as a comment on a yahoo news story

#43 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

SUPPORTER

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:51 PM

As a first step I would like to set a sensible delineation between "man-made global warming" and climate change.

Once we have that I would like a sensible discussion on "man-made global warming" as it relates to how much is man-made.

I'd also like for us to all -at least a little- admit that the "98% of all scientists believe in global warming" might be flawed from a practical standpoint.

#44 necroplasm

necroplasm

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:31 AM

Yes..after 4 billion years, we just needed some co2 to have a warming cycle. We have all the answers now.

#45 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

#FireShula

• LocationGreeley, Co
SUPPORTER

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:50 AM

I would love to have a climate discussion with someone that took a science class beyond high school. Looks like no one will get what they want.

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#46 mav1234

mav1234

HUDDLER

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:44 AM

I would love to have a climate discussion with someone that took a science class beyond high school. Looks like no one will get what they want.

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

hey fug you. ;)

#47 ecu88

ecu88

man your battle stations

• LocationGvegas
HUDDLER

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:21 AM

As a first step I would like to set a sensible delineation between "man-made global warming" and climate change.

Once we have that I would like a sensible discussion on "man-made global warming" as it relates to how much is man-made.

I'd also like for us to all -at least a little- admit that the "98% of all scientists believe in global warming" might be flawed from a practical standpoint.

Complex problem is complex. Correlation is hard enough with this science, kinda reminds me of economics. No one thing is the smoking gun but don't tell global warming loons that.....

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#48 mav1234

mav1234

HUDDLER

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:21 AM

the statement is 97% of climate scientists believe in climate change, according to various scholarly studies.  Do you think this s statement is flawed from a practical stand point?  If so, please explain.  http://climate.nasa....tific-consensus has some info if you were unaware of the facts regarding this statement, which is understandable considering the great lengths the media seems to go to in order to present a "balanced" view that is not supported by the science nor the scientists investigating this.

#49 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

SUPPORTER

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:22 AM

Well let's just give up on controlling the economy until all that's settled then

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

#50 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

SUPPORTER

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:59 AM

Complex problem is complex. Correlation is hard enough with this science, kinda reminds me of economics. No one thing is the smoking gun but don't tell global warming loons that.....

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Yes exactly. I work with very complex models on a weekly basis and the amount of variance and uncertainty is astounding. And yet the models I work with are nowhere near as complex as what we are tackling here. The act itself of measuring man's effect on the globe is astronomically difficult. Yet not only have we decided that man is the cause of global warming we have extrapolated the massive and catastrophic damage that is iminent.

People just don't seem to get how absurd this is on a basic level especially in the face of a decade of data manipulation, half-truths and botched predictions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users