Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are the rules here

89 posts in this topic

Posted

if this animal gets out and kills a kid, all these progressive dick lickers will be singing a different tune

No. Sounds like survival of the fittest and the dog won.

Posted

ITT Stirs has turned a "growling dog coming towards him" into a child killer with nothing but the limited power of his mind and the desire to put a bullet into something living.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted

ITT Stirs has turned a "growling dog coming towards him" into a child killer with nothing but the limited power of his mind and the desire to put a bullet into something living.

It's not as much fun as you think. People who have that desire shouldn't own guns.

Posted

if this animal gets out and kills a kid, all these progressive dick lickers will be singing a different tune

Bush's fault.

* swear to Jesus I put "Bush's" in my phone and the first word in my suggestions box was "fault". Smfh.

Posted

Yes, after several decades, I will now try to satisfy "bullet into something" scenario.

Just looking for victims.

Posted

Everyone has their breaking point

Posted

Mace versus Gun

Just remember, dead dogs don't tell tales (tails)

So if you mace him, just hope you have a better lawyer than he does.

Posted

Throwing pit bulls as a breed under the bus while quoting a post that correctly says it's how the animal is raised thats the issue, that sounds about right for a knee jerk lash out reaction.

No more so than claiming how a dog is raised will eliminate all attacks.

Because it won't.

Wasn't it Zod who in another Pit thread pointed out the unpredictability of the breed due to poor breeding practices.

As always I'll point out all dogs bite at various times. But you shake a Pekingese off your pant keg. A pit the results are massively different. 

And all Pits in the general public should me mandatorily spayed or neutered immediately. In 10 years the breed will cease to exist in the public's hands who cant or don't know how to control it.

Any owner who's Pit meanwhile causes harm to anyone be they strangers or as often happens to a family member better be ready to face the consequences.

Posted

invite the dog owner over for dinner...

Posted

invite the dog owner over for dinner...

Good idea, pit on a spit.

Tasty. 

Posted

No more so than claiming how a dog is raised will eliminate all attacks.

Because it won't.

Wasn't it Zod who in another Pit thread pointed out the unpredictability of the breed due to poor breeding practices.

As always I'll point out all dogs bite at various times. But you shake a Pekingese off your pant keg. A pit the results are massively different. 

And all Pits in the general public should me mandatorily spayed or neutered immediately. In 10 years the breed will cease to exist in the public's hands who cant or don't know how to control it.

Any owner who's Pit meanwhile causes harm to anyone be they strangers or as often happens to a family member better be ready to face the consequences.

That's ironic, as the only dog bite I've ever gotten was from a Pekinese, and all I did was try to pet it.

Posted

using bear mace isn't a liberal suggestion lol… unless not just hauling off and shooting something in the head when it seems threatening is innately liberal

but congrats on picking it up. hopefully you'll never have to use it at all. and i do recommend changing your route… it might be unfair and an inconvenience to you, but better your inconvenience than a needless death and, perhaps more importantly to you, better your inconvenience than lawsuits and other giant fuging messes that could result from taking it out.

good luck