Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Get ready for this....

38 posts in this topic

Posted

yeah getting sacks against our o-line is not a notable accomplishment

Julio back to 100%? Given the nature of the thread I have to say my question isn't sarcastic.

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

yeah at the absolute worst hardy did exactly what he was supposed to do given who he was lining up against in those two games

just saying guys the panthers might be pretty good at rushing the passer.

Posted

Oh no is big fat trying to talk football again? As if roads and purses and Barbie doll collections werent bad enough.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted

Oh no is big fat trying to talk football again? As if roads and purses and Barbie doll collections werent bad enough.

nothing but fluff pieces about how good the saints are going to be and how fast their rookie who was noted for his speed looks running around in shorts

nothing to do but pick apart every snap of the previous season and use PFF's grading system to post about how all pros are overrated and secretly suck

it's pat's time of the year

Posted

yeah at the absolute worst hardy did exactly what he was supposed to do given who he was lining up against in those two games

just saying guys the panthers might be pretty good at rushing the passer.

It wasn't too long ago that Julius Peppers would have been stonewalled by an untested rookie. At least Hardy did what he was supposed to do. I wouldn't break the bank to extend him long term though.

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

Posted

My thoughts on Big Fats football assessments:

tumblr_m7kr7sLnHx1rum9y6o8_250.gif

HATED IT!!!

Posted

This is from last year, but anyone that thinks Brees is old and on decline is crazy! Now he has a high pick WR to throw to. Considering what he's done with a 3rd rounder, a 7th rounder as his #1 receiver and a bunch of UDFA's, can't wait to see what he does with a talent like Cooks!

http://youtu.be/1VJPofNstZ4

Posted

Maybe you need to check out pics of Phillyb in the first post of How to spot WT thread to see who wears purses! Apparently his transportation to one of his epic vacations, ie a Caro ship fully of sweaty guys, was the ideal place to break out his murse for a selfie. Also he wore one of his 3 pairs of "nice" shorts too. Hahahaha

Posted

I'm afraid I can't argue with anything that Trollanda has said in this thread

because I haven't read any of it  

106_troll_face_girl_xlarge.jpeg 

7 people like this

Posted

This is from last year, but anyone that thinks Brees is old and on decline is crazy! Now he has a high pick WR to throw to. Considering what he's done with a 3rd rounder, a 7th rounder as his #1 receiver and a bunch of UDFA's, can't wait to see what he does with a talent like Cooks!

http://youtu.be/1VJPofNstZ4

Holy moly

1 person likes this

Posted

Drew Brees - American Badass

Posted

Holy moly

You could say that. Or you could also notice Brees not sweating once in that video.