Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Get ready for this....

38 posts in this topic

Posted

You could say that. Or you could also notice Brees not sweating once in that video.

Not sweating? He might not be sweating profusely in this workout shoot he did for Mens Fitnesss magazine, but he is sweating!

Here is his full workout unedited, if you want sweat, try 14:09. Cam couldn't even get through this workout of he were to try!

http://youtu.be/gwheSCgyJCo

Then you have this guy:

http://youtu.be/mh6WBPkrjMc

Posted

give_a_fuck.gif

3 people like this

Posted

is pat trying to imply that brees is a better athlete than cam

is that really what i just read

1 person likes this

Posted

It wasn't too long ago that Julius Peppers would have been stonewalled by an untested rookie. At least Hardy did what he was supposed to do. I wouldn't break the bank to extend him long term though.

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

it seems likely that either charles johnson or greg hardy will be punching his ticket out of charlotte, especially with the selection of ealy.

then, all the dumbasses on this board who've maligned them as overrated stat-padders who beat up inferior competition for the past four years will shitpost about how irreplaceable they are and how badly the panthers fuged up.

1 person likes this

Posted

it seems likely that either charles johnson or greg hardy will be punching his ticket out of charlotte, especially with the selection of ealy.

then, all the dumbasses on this board who've maligned them as overrated stat-padders who beat up inferior competition for the past four years will shitpost about how irreplaceable they are and how badly the panthers fuged up.

Don't you know how many veterans they lost? They're going to be the worst! Sure those veterans were mediocre but they're veterans dammit. It's not like some rookie can come into the league and become one of the best at that position.

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

is pat trying to imply that brees is a better athlete than cam

is that really what i just read

I'm saying what I'm saying, I would bet Cam could not do Brees TRX workout. Panda bear made a ridiculous comment about him not sweating which I took as implying it's not that difficult. Sure, after some time doing it, Cam should be able to do it, but the point was its an incredibly difficult workout and most athletes wouldn't be able to do that routine day 1. Just like an article about crossfit last month saying that even the NFL professional athletes can't keep up with the crossfit guys that have been doing it for a while.

http://www.stack.com/2014/03/21/nfl-crossfit/

Posted

I'm saying what I'm saying, I would bet Cam could not do Brees TRX workout. Panda bear made a ridiculous comment about him not sweating which I took as implying it's not that difficult. Sure, after some time doing it, Cam should be able to do it, but the point was its an incredibly difficult workout and most athletes wouldn't be able to do that routine day 1. Just like an article about crossfit last month saying that even the NFL professional athletes can't keep up with the crossfit guys that have been doing it for a while.

wYEjgqF.gif

also here's what the nfc south should really be getting ready for:

Cvb6G1K.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

ngbbs5153a43a9406e.jpg

Breesus is looking mighty buff these days...

Posted

Uh huh. I would be willing to bet Brees couldn't follow me up a 5.11c does that mean I can play in the NFL?

Posted

Julio back to 100%? Given the nature of the thread I have to say my question isn't sarcastic.

He's at 70-80% right now. He'll get better with more workouts as the offseason progresses so I'm not worried.

Posted

yeah getting sacks against our o-line is not a notable accomplishment 

So there is no reason why we won't do it again this year

Posted

Brown was getting owned by everyone except Hardy. Against a Brown Hardy had ZERO pressures, ZERO QB hits, ZERO sacks

Hardy only did well in the first half , ie. Armsteads first like 25 snaps in the NFL. Armstead was also pretty solid against Seattle, but had a few games under his belt by then, I think that's different than your first snaps ever in the NFL.

I am not so impressed with Hardy and think both of our two 10+sack DEs are better, at least Cam Jordan for sure is! Hardy only got over ten sacks thanks to those 3 sacks against Armstead in 1st half and another 3 sacks the following week against the leftovers offense ATL had playing. Actually pAnthers recorded 8 sacks in that game and PFF only had two positve grades for Falcons offense that game, a +0.4 for Matt Ryan, and a +1.0 for Harry Douglass. Yet that terrible offense was a botched snap away from winning.

Talk to us when Cam Jordan gets 15+ sacks