#16 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,781 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:28 AM

Oh no is big fat trying to talk football again? As if roads and purses and Barbie doll collections werent bad enough.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

nothing but fluff pieces about how good the saints are going to be and how fast their rookie who was noted for his speed looks running around in shorts

nothing to do but pick apart every snap of the previous season and use PFF's grading system to post about how all pros are overrated and secretly suck

it's pat's time of the year

Edited by Nicks To The Colts, 24 June 2014 - 07:29 AM.

#17 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,908 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:00 AM

yeah at the absolute worst hardy did exactly what he was supposed to do given who he was lining up against in those two games

just saying guys the panthers might be pretty good at rushing the passer.

It wasn't too long ago that Julius Peppers would have been stonewalled by an untested rookie. At least Hardy did what he was supposed to do. I wouldn't break the bank to extend him long term though.

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

#18 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,384 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:52 AM

My thoughts on Big Fats football assessments:

tumblr_m7kr7sLnHx1rum9y6o8_250.gif

HATED IT!!!

#19 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,168 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 24 June 2014 - 12:25 PM

This is from last year, but anyone that thinks Brees is old and on decline is crazy! Now he has a high pick WR to throw to. Considering what he's done with a 3rd rounder, a 7th rounder as his #1 receiver and a bunch of UDFA's, can't wait to see what he does with a talent like Cooks!

#20 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,168 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 24 June 2014 - 12:40 PM

Oh no is big fat trying to talk football again? As if roads and purses and Barbie doll collections werent bad enough.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Maybe you need to check out pics of Phillyb in the first post of How to spot WT thread to see who wears purses! Apparently his transportation to one of his epic vacations, ie a Caro ship fully of sweaty guys, was the ideal place to break out his murse for a selfie. Also he wore one of his 3 pairs of "nice" shorts too. Hahahaha

#21 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,954 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:27 PM

I'm afraid I can't argue with anything that Trollanda has said in this thread

Spoiler

#22 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,908 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:00 PM

This is from last year, but anyone that thinks Brees is old and on decline is crazy! Now he has a high pick WR to throw to. Considering what he's done with a 3rd rounder, a 7th rounder as his #1 receiver and a bunch of UDFA's, can't wait to see what he does with a talent like Cooks!

Holy moly

#23 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,954 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:51 PM

Drew Brees - American Badass

#24 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,047 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:15 PM

Holy moly

You could say that. Or you could also notice Brees not sweating once in that video.

#25 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,168 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:46 PM

You could say that. Or you could also notice Brees not sweating once in that video.

Not sweating? He might not be sweating profusely in this workout shoot he did for Mens Fitnesss magazine, but he is sweating!

Here is his full workout unedited, if you want sweat, try 14:09. Cam couldn't even get through this workout of he were to try!

Then you have this guy:

Edited by Big A, 24 June 2014 - 04:52 PM.

#26 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,047 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:52 PM

give_a_fug.gif

#27 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,781 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:34 PM

is pat trying to imply that brees is a better athlete than cam

is that really what i just read

#28 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,781 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:39 PM

It wasn't too long ago that Julius Peppers would have been stonewalled by an untested rookie. At least Hardy did what he was supposed to do. I wouldn't break the bank to extend him long term though.

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

it seems likely that either charles johnson or greg hardy will be punching his ticket out of charlotte, especially with the selection of ealy.

then, all the dumbasses on this board who've maligned them as overrated stat-padders who beat up inferior competition for the past four years will shitpost about how irreplaceable they are and how badly the panthers fuged up.

#29 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,047 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:09 PM

it seems likely that either charles johnson or greg hardy will be punching his ticket out of charlotte, especially with the selection of ealy.

then, all the dumbasses on this board who've maligned them as overrated stat-padders who beat up inferior competition for the past four years will shitpost about how irreplaceable they are and how badly the panthers fuged up.

Don't you know how many veterans they lost? They're going to be the worst! Sure those veterans were mediocre but they're veterans dammit. It's not like some rookie can come into the league and become one of the best at that position.

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#30 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,168 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:52 PM

is pat trying to imply that brees is a better athlete than cam

is that really what i just read

I'm saying what I'm saying, I would bet Cam could not do Brees TRX workout. Panda bear made a ridiculous comment about him not sweating which I took as implying it's not that difficult. Sure, after some time doing it, Cam should be able to do it, but the point was its an incredibly difficult workout and most athletes wouldn't be able to do that routine day 1. Just like an article about crossfit last month saying that even the NFL professional athletes can't keep up with the crossfit guys that have been doing it for a while.

http://www.stack.com...1/nfl-crossfit/

Edited by Big A, 24 June 2014 - 09:53 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com