37 replies to this topic

#31 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,611 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:14 PM

I'm saying what I'm saying, I would bet Cam could not do Brees TRX workout. Panda bear made a ridiculous comment about him not sweating which I took as implying it's not that difficult. Sure, after some time doing it, Cam should be able to do it, but the point was its an incredibly difficult workout and most athletes wouldn't be able to do that routine day 1. Just like an article about crossfit last month saying that even the NFL professional athletes can't keep up with the crossfit guys that have been doing it for a while.

http://www.stack.com...1/nfl-crossfit/

wYEjgqF.gif

also here's what the nfc south should really be getting ready for:

Spoiler

Edited by Nicks To The Colts, 24 June 2014 - 10:16 PM.

#32 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,673 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:27 PM

ngbbs5153a43a9406e.jpg

Breesus is looking mighty buff these days...

#33 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

#FireShula

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,252 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:33 PM

I'm saying what I'm saying, I would bet Cam could not do Brees TRX workout. Panda bear made a ridiculous comment about him not sweating which I took as implying it's not that difficult. Sure, after some time doing it, Cam should be able to do it, but the point was its an incredibly difficult workout and most athletes wouldn't be able to do that routine day 1. Just like an article about crossfit last month saying that even the NFL professional athletes can't keep up with the crossfit guys that have been doing it for a while.

http://www.stack.com...1/nfl-crossfit/

Uh huh. I would be willing to bet Brees couldn't follow me up a 5.11c does that mean I can play in the NFL?

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#34 †William Moore†

†William Moore†

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts
  • LocationSouth Atlanta

Posted 27 June 2014 - 06:40 AM

Julio back to 100%? Given the nature of the thread I have to say my question isn't sarcastic.

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

He's at 70-80% right now. He'll get better with more workouts as the offseason progresses so I'm not worried.

#35 PantherWake

PantherWake

How Bout Dem Gamecocks

• HUDDLER
  • 2,755 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:54 AM

yeah getting sacks against our o-line is not a notable accomplishment 

So there is no reason why we won't do it again this year

#36 PantherWake

PantherWake

How Bout Dem Gamecocks

• HUDDLER
  • 2,755 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:56 AM

Brown was getting owned by everyone except Hardy. Against a Brown Hardy had ZERO pressures, ZERO QB hits, ZERO sacks

Hardy only did well in the first half , ie. Armsteads first like 25 snaps in the NFL. Armstead was also pretty solid against Seattle, but had a few games under his belt by then, I think that's different than your first snaps ever in the NFL.

I am not so impressed with Hardy and think both of our two 10+sack DEs are better, at least Cam Jordan for sure is! Hardy only got over ten sacks thanks to those 3 sacks against Armstead in 1st half and another 3 sacks the following week against the leftovers offense ATL had playing. Actually pAnthers recorded 8 sacks in that game and PFF only had two positve grades for Falcons offense that game, a +0.4 for Matt Ryan, and a +1.0 for Harry Douglass. Yet that terrible offense was a botched snap away from winning.

Talk to us when Cam Jordan gets 15+ sacks

#37 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 14,073 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 27 June 2014 - 12:51 PM

Talk to us when Cam Jordan gets 15+ sacks

Big A only counts a sack if it is against elite competition, well unless it's by a player on his own team, then it's totally different.

Edited by TheRed, 27 June 2014 - 12:52 PM.

#38 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,190 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 27 June 2014 - 12:53 PM

Big A only counts a sack if it is against elite competition, well unless it's by a player on his own team, then it's totally different.

The only sack that The Big Anus is interested in is the one that will be teabagging him this week-end.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com