#1 Awesomeness!!

Awesomeness!!

BangBang

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,399 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:04 AM

I don't usually get pissed of about current stupid internet/pop culture stuff, pretty much because there is too much of it (stupid stuff) but THIS has really pissed me off. Over the last week my Facebook and Twitter has been a circle jerk (or whatever women do) over this idiot convict who is heading off to prison. Mr Jeremy Meeks has countless felonies and it is reported that he has spent over 9 of his 30 years on Earth in prison already. He is currently facing another stint in state prison for kidnapping and selling illegal guns. The 'former" gang member is a plague on society, and humanity in general.

However, when/if he gets out of state prison there will be no shortage of hormone driven, std laden women ready to spread their legs at first glance. To be fair, and to drive this point home men are the exact same way, showing no discretion when it comes to who we sleep with. However, this man has no value to society, and has seemingly done nothing with his 30 years on Earth other than destroy it. But my gawd hes so hawt! Unfortunately this is becoming the norm in our society. The ability to protect and raise a family apparently means absolutely nothing. What really matters is how much your shoes cost, and how nice is your moms car. rant/

#2 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,657 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:35 AM

To be fair... here is the scoop:

http://www.washingto...rnets-problems/

Gee, take away the prison ink and the guy looks like a true metro-sexual, amirite?

But he is married, and apparently she's not happy about the attention from adoring female fans. Never mind the guy is a repeat offender and convict, she's not mad about that, but other women.... gtfo.

jeremymeekswife.jpg?w=650&h=325

#3 Awesomeness!!

Awesomeness!!

BangBang

• HUDDLER
  • 5,399 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:44 AM

No surprise that this "family" has given the Oakland Raiders money. I will pray to the atheist god for that kid, as neither dad nor mom have an IQ over 80. No job prospects, no Education. and a convicted (repeat) felon but yeah, she is mad about other, less intelligent women wanting him to rape them. Wow.

#4 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,362 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:03 AM

Meh... not a big deal imo...

If we saw a hot chick in a mugshot we'd say she was hot... doesn't mean we'd want to marry her and have kids...

Plenty of good looking and ugly guys alike that are turds.

#5 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• HUDDLER
  • 4,868 posts
  • LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:20 AM

Don't piss me off nearly as much as the women who fall for serial killers. Like the dumb chicks who fell for and even married Richard Ramirez. Seriously, they hear that he repeatedly raped old women and then murdered them, and that revs their engine? Good! We need to keep his genes in the species.

But the girls who are into this guy? BFD. A lot of girls say they like a "dangerous man" more than the boring old straight-laced guys. But they reap what they sow; a guy with a chopper, tear drop tattoo and felony assault conviction is fun until you end up on an episode of cops.

I don't want to take the time making an Archer Meme, but just imagine:

"Do you want to end up in a trailer park?"

*Archer Face*

"Because that's how you end up in a trailer park."

#6 Mvp2014

Mvp2014

Phenom

• HUDDLER
  • 3,765 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:45 AM

No surprise that this "family" has given the Oakland Raiders money. I will pray to the atheist god for that kid, as neither dad nor mom have an IQ over 80. No job prospects, no Education. and a convicted (repeat) felon but yeah, she is mad about other, less intelligent women wanting him to rape them. Wow.

Jealous much? : )

#7 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,910 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:26 AM

I don't usually get pissed of about current stupid internet/pop culture stuff, pretty much because there is too much of it (stupid stuff) but THIS has really pissed me off. Over the last week my Facebook and Twitter has been a circle jerk (or whatever women do) over this idiot convict who is heading off to prison. Mr Jeremy Meeks has countless felonies and it is reported that he has spent over 9 of his 30 years on Earth in prison already. He is currently facing another stint in state prison for kidnapping and selling illegal guns. The 'former" gang member is a plague on society, and humanity in general.

However, when/if he gets out of state prison there will be no shortage of hormone driven, std laden women ready to spread their legs at first glance. To be fair, and to drive this point home men are the exact same way, showing no discretion when it comes to who we sleep with. However, this man has no value to society, and has seemingly done nothing with his 30 years on Earth other than destroy it. But my gawd hes so hawt! Unfortunately this is becoming the norm in our society. The ability to protect and raise a family apparently means absolutely nothing. What really matters is how much your shoes cost, and how nice is your moms car. rant/

Here you go.  Help this poor guy fund his trial defense.

Free Jeremy Meeks gofundme page

#8 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,567 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:41 PM

He might find out some of them boys in the big house would like to do the "Jailhouse Rock", with him too? Wonder how his wife's gonna feel about that?

#9 Jangler

Jangler

a head full of candy corn

• HUDDLER
  • 47,560 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:47 PM

so a small % of women are creaming their jeans over this guy...and this pisses you off?

#10 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,101 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:50 PM

a shocking number of women I've encountered have rape fantasies

I don't get it.

#11 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 7,918 posts
  • Locationfresh out the grave

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:20 PM

There is a thread in the draft forum with people drooling over a basic crackhead bish that looks like justin bieber. It's nbd and most people are joking.

#12 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,517 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:22 PM

same phenomenon as .000000001% of women creaming their pants over the boston bomber

#13 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,180 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 02:23 AM

have you been friend zoned lately

#14 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,909 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:00 AM

Geez soooo many girls losing it over this guy in my facebook feed over the last few days. Tis representative of the sad state of superficiality we live in these days.

#15 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,851 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:30 PM

Geez soooo many girls losing it over this guy in my facebook feed over the last few days. Tis representative of the sad state of superficiality we live in these days.

It is another prime example of something our disgusting culture elevates to newsworthy status.

We make celebrities out of people that have contributed nothing to our society and, we often do it for purely otiose reasons.

kardashians_2011_a_l.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com