#16 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,948 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 25 June 2014 - 01:03 PM

Don't piss me off nearly as much as the women who fall for serial killers. Like the dumb chicks who fell for and even married Richard Ramirez. Seriously, they hear that he repeatedly raped old women and then murdered them, and that revs their engine? Good! We need to keep his genes in the species.

But the girls who are into this guy? BFD. A lot of girls say they like a "dangerous man" more than the boring old straight-laced guys. But they reap what they sow; a guy with a chopper, tear drop tattoo and felony assault conviction is fun until you end up on an episode of cops.

I liked what Jeff Foxworthy said about fantasy vs reality there...

The number one fantasy man that women have is a dangerous man, someone like James Bond or something like that.  But in reality ladies, if you're with a 'dangerous man' you're gonna wind up on an episode of 'Cops' hanging out the window of a trailer in a tube top yellin' "LOCK HIS ASS UP!  LOCK HIS ASS UP!"

#17 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

BangBang

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,399 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 25 June 2014 - 05:04 PM

He might find out some of them boys in the big house would like to do the "Jailhouse Rock", with him too? Wonder how his wife's gonna feel about that?

HAHAHAHA RAPE!

Sent from my XT907 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com