Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suarez bites again!

69 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Shoutout to Chiellini for calling out FIFA

"Suarez is a sneak and he gets away with it because FIFA wants their stars to play in the World Cup" Chiellini told Sky Sport Italia, reported ESPN. "I'd love to see if they have the courage to use video evidence against him. The referee saw the bite mark too, but he did nothing about it."

What is he talking about? Suarez is going to be banned. He's been banned before. He'll probably be banned again. What exactly has he gotten away with?

Posted · Report post

This is horrible. The guy needs to get banned for life. It's crazy for all the things have done in the world cups he has attended that he has not been punished. 

Hand balls usually don't factor in to bans for life.

Posted · Report post

The only other thing he's done in a world cup was the handball against Ghana. Which is a part of the game because it is punishable. He received the punishment for that penalty. Its not his fault Ghana missed the resulting PK. Let's just look at the biting when talking about this ban. They will consider the "racist" remarks. However, I think the bigger pussy in that instance is the little Frenchman trying to cry foul when someone said something to you on the pitch. It was not even that derogatory. Focus on his real problem of for some reason getting frustrated enough to bite people.

P.S. there are a lot worse things that have happened in games so don't act like he went studs up to someone's neck or he went all Liu Kang into the crowd. He's just done it repeatedly. Basically simmer down haters this too shall pass. Lol at all my Manchester untied friends talking about each others boners over Suarez's potential ban.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

The only other thing he's done in a world cup was the handball against Ghana. Which is a part of the game because it is punishable. He received the punishment for that penalty. Its not his fault Ghana missed the resulting PK. Let's just look at the biting when talking about this ban. They will consider the "racist" remarks. However, I think the bigger pussy in that instance is the little Frenchman trying to cry foul when someone said something to you on the pitch. It was not even that derogatory. Focus on his real problem of for some reason getting frustrated enough to bite people.

P.S. there are a lot worse things that have happened in games so don't act like he went studs up to someone's neck or he went all Liu Kang into the crowd. He's just done it repeatedly. Basically simmer down haters this too shall pass. Lol at all my Manchester untied friends talking about each others boners over Suarez's potential ban.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Going studs up is an act of aggressive play. Biting people on the pitch is an act of being fucking bat shit crazy. Sorry, biting someone during the course of a game is much more troubling than over aggressive play. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Going studs up is an act of aggressive play. Biting people on the pitch is an act of being fuging bat poo crazy. Sorry, biting someone during the course of a game is much more troubling than over aggressive play. 

Biting someone is just fucking weird. The way he does it isn't particularly dangerous and it isn't going to leave anyone with an actual injury. It's just really, really fucking weird.

The dude clearly has something very wrong with him. It's an impulse reaction for whatever reason. I'm not going to pretend I even begin to understand adult biting, but I certainly don't think this will be the last time he does it. It's just his reaction to frustration.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

He will be charged by FIFA and can be suspended for up to 2 years.

Posted · Report post

Is someone on here actually defending Suarez? Good god. :lol:

Posted · Report post

Is someone on here actually defending Suarez? Good god. :lol:

I'm sure you lead the Pepe disciplinary committee ;)

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I really cannot get my mind around how a grown man can bite another grown man not once, not twice, but thrice.

Posted · Report post

I'm sure you lead the Pepe disciplinary committee ;)

Since he's taking Varane's minutes, yep!

Posted · Report post

I really cannot get my mind around how a grown man can bite another grown man not once, not twice, but thrice.

The taste of the human flesh.... nothing like it.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

suarez-the-cone-of-shame.jpg?w=510&h=282

1 person likes this