• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,792 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:43 AM

Yep. Looks like 9 Prem, 1 Carling Cup, and crucial UCL group matches.

I also doubt anyone will buy Suarez in this window. He'll miss 25% of the season plus if he bites someone again, he'll likely get a year long ban.  Now, he's a high risk commodity.

English media will eat him alive.  Suarez spent last 2 years trying to repair his image and all this time he was talking poo to English media and now he goes out and does that...  It's going to be a circus come his return. 

If I was Liverpool owner, I would just try to trade him sraight up for Sanchez in hopes that Barca would budge.

Edited by ARSEN, 26 June 2014 - 09:45 AM.

#62 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,390 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:46 AM

I also doubt anyone will buy Suarez in this window. He'll miss 25% of the season plus if he bites someone again, he'll likely get a year long ban.  Now, he's a high risk commodity.

English media will eat him alive.  Suarez spent last 2 years trying to repair his image and all this time he was talking poo to English media and now he goes out and does that...  It's going to be a circus come his return. 

If I was Liverpool owner, I would just try to trade him sraight up for Sanchez in hopes that Barca would budge.

I'd rather buy Sanchez outright, hold Suarez until his return, let him start scoring goals again, and then Barca and Madrid will begin to salivate. After all, they have the money to quickly replace him if something goes wrong.

#63 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,792 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:51 AM

I'd rather buy Sanchez outright, hold Suarez until his return, let him start scoring goals again, and then Barca and Madrid will begin to salivate. After all, they have the money to quickly replace him if something goes wrong.

He's a guy with mental issues.  He's a high risk commodity.  I don't think anyone will touch him with a 6 foot pole now. Plus after this season he'll be almost 29.  This was the perfect season to unload Suarez for big money.  He fuged Liverpool big time in my opinion.

#64 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,390 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:54 AM

He's a guy with mental issues.  He's a high risk commodity.  I don't think anyone will touch him with a 6 foot pole now. Plus after this season he'll be almost 29.  This was the perfect season to unload Suarez for big money.  He fuged Liverpool big time in my opinion.

His value is nowhere near what it was before, but they'll still buy him at some point. Madrid often targets guys between 27-29 years old. They only need them for a few seasons anyways, then they just buy the next guy.

#65 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,792 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:22 AM

His value is nowhere near what it was before, but they'll still buy him at some point. Madrid often targets guys between 27-29 years old. They only need them for a few seasons anyways, then they just buy the next guy.

They don't really target guys with issues.

#66 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,225 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:50 AM

They don't really target guys with issues.

This is true. It would surprise me if they were interested in Suarez at all anymore. It's obvious he's got some issues...

#67 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,390 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 11:05 AM

They kept Pepe.

#68 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:50 PM

I'd have voted for a life time ban.

think about it....he bit a player...three fricken times! 

#69 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,792 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:20 AM

Suarez ban was upheld today BUT now he's allowed to train with Barcelona and take part in other activities.  He just can't play.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com