Photo
- - - - -

McCrory posts the most staged picture in NC political history...

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,034 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:23 PM

Are we done with this nonsense now?

No

#62 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • 8,662 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 02:03 PM

Just take a selfie out here, Pat. You'll get twice the ethnicities than in that silly photo. Heck, you may not even get a white person in the shot!

#63 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,819 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:26 PM

So we are still bashing McCrory for the photo op.....and not one thread in the TB about that POS mayor in New Orleans who was convicted of accepting over $500k in bribes (along with all of the crap that came out about how he handled Katrina).

Wonder why.......maybe ethnicity and political affiliation has something to do with it.  Makes sense after how all of the liberal retards on here jumped all over the Christie Bridgegate story.

#64 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,034 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:39 PM

So we are still bashing McCrory for the photo op.....and not one thread in the TB about that POS mayor in New Orleans who was convicted of accepting over $500k in bribes (along with all of the crap that came out about how he handled Katrina).

Wonder why.......maybe ethnicity and political affiliation has something to do with it.  Makes sense after how all of the liberal retards on here jumped all over the Christie Bridgegate story.

No.  I'm pretty much done bashing McCrory, but G5 won't let it go...

As for the "ethnicity" comment... honestly to me that's on the same level as the yoyo's in the Mercedes thread saying race has something to do with opinions on welfare.  As for political affiliation, no, I doubt you'll see CWG or Delhommey starting a thread about anything disparaging a democrat, no matter what they did...

As for Nagin... he's a turd from a shithole city that I couldn't care less about whereas McCrory actually affects my life... so...

#65 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,819 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:53 PM

No.  I'm pretty much done bashing McCrory, but G5 won't let it go...

As for the "ethnicity" comment... honestly to me that's on the same level as the yoyo's in the Mercedes thread saying race has something to do with opinions on welfare.  As for political affiliation, no, I doubt you'll see CWG or Delhommey starting a thread about anything disparaging a democrat, no matter what they did...

As for Nagin... he's a turd from a shithole city that I couldn't care less about whereas McCrory actually affects my life... so...

Valid point

As for the political affiliation, it is hilarious to see in the media.

I read various articles about it on CNN, MSN, etc.  Could not find a single article that even mentioned he was a democrat.  Had he been republican, it would have been in the title of the article.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com