• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MichaelNewtonII

2014 NBA Draft Thread

Just want to put this in the correct thread:

(Earlier)

My source who have been pretty legit in the past is giving me words that Lavine will be the pick at no9. And, yes we will keep the pick. Lavine supposedly blew the hat off MJ's head. Will be drafted as a PG.

Saw a tweet saying lot of teams trying to trade up for McDermott. Mentioned the kings being involved. Let it be true

That should tell you something. We need to take him if we have the chance

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

(Earlier)

My source who have been pretty legit in the past is giving me words that Lavine will be the pick at no9. And, yes we will keep the pick. Lavine supposedly blew the hat off MJ's head. Will be drafted as a PG.

Well so far the developmental projects we have drafted have worked out so well why not?

(Earlier)

I have no problem drafting Lavine, but I dont see him playing PG any time soon in the NBA.  He just doesnt have much in the way of ball handling skills and he's not a crazy passer or anything.

But he's got decent size to play SG and can hit a 3 point shot so he can definitely contribute here

Just saw on twitter reports hornets trying to move up from 24.... doesn't this scream hairston?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

The Charlotte Hornets are trying to move up from the #24 spot, @AlexKennedyNBA reports.

I could get with Lavine, he has a pretty high ceiling. Could be a top player if he reaches his potential down the road.

@MySportsUpdate

Hornets offered Gerald Henderson and the 24th pick to Orlando for Arron Afflalo, Magic declined.

@BrettNBA: Hornets considering drafting Rodney Hood with the 9th pick, source says.

BRB while I vomit.

@MySportsUpdate

Hornets offered Gerald Henderson and the 24th pick to Orlando for Arron Afflalo, Magic declined.

Makes zero sense if true. Sounds like a better deal than the one they took

Makes zero sense if true. Sounds like a better deal than the one they took

Player and pick wise it was. But this was a salary dump by Orlando. They dumped over $7 million in salary and took very little back as Fournier is on his rookie deal. If they don't make some sort of move this offseason where they eat a large contract, then this move makes no sense.

On that note does anyone have any theories on what they are going to do with that salary?

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    dercrutch

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts