Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Guy at my gym killing it last night!

168 posts in this topic

ah...no wonder I never heard of it.

Never heard of it....lol...actually not surprised.

This is how I know Alice is a truly pathetic person. He goes in regular threads outside of smack on a rival forum and tries to be taken seriously.

If he would stay in here I might have an ounce of begrudging respect for the fug.

Go away man... No one wants to hear your pathetic bragging about how rich you are or anything else.

Faticia is one of those people who uses chopsticks at Panda Express...not because he likes to use chopsticks or actually has any that he uses at home, but because he's a Panda Express and he wants to show how culturally aware he is.

Hey, what's so bad about being cheap?

And tagging along with your parents' vacations and using their vacation properties disqualifies you from any claims that you aren't cheap.

This is how I know Alice is a truly pathetic person. He goes in regular threads outside of smack on a rival forum and tries to be taken seriously.

If he would stay in here I might have an ounce of begrudging respect for the fug.

Go away man... No one wants to hear your pathetic bragging about how rich you are or anything else.

C'mon Daddy, don't be mad you couldn't afford to give me lunch money and I had to go to my substitute dad. You're still better than him, all he talks about is culture, medicine, world travel and all sorts of boring stuff. At least I can have exciting cerebral conversations with you about burpees and squats and sets and getting a good pump. Don't worry about all those people saying you're the stereotypical dumb gym rat, they don't know what they are talking about. I still love you daddy. Mommy said to tell you she has some blank video tapes and camera ready whatever that means.

Too cheap to move on to digital video recordings?

Hey, what's so bad about being cheap?

And tagging along with your parents' vacations and using their vacation properties disqualifies you from any claims that you aren't cheap.

You act like I'm tagging along for vacations I wouldn't otherwise pay for. In case you missed it, I'm not from this country and other than 6 immediate family members in New Orleans, all my family lives in Europe and Caribbean. Family trips are how the family gets together. I know most Americans are not into spending a lot of time with their families, but I look forward to it. We all have busy lives so we rarely get to spend a lot of time together otherwise, so vacations serve that purpose, usually our vacations are 2-6 weeks with half of the time everyone together, and other half is me and my cousins doing our own thing. Last month my family spent the whole trip in PR while we spent like 10 days island hopping including renting a house in domincan republic on the beach, taking jeep tours, parasailing, etc. Pretty much my whole extended family are all professionals and do very well and money or paying are things that only come up when they fight over who's going to pay the bill, just like my friends and I do when we go out.

Too cheap to move on to digital video recordings?

Biscuit is the one bragging about making the recordings, blame him.

Never heard of it....lol...actually not surprised.

you really don't know how this works, not surprised.

1 person likes this

Biscuit is the one bragging about making the recordings, blame him.

well 39 years ago, he had an excuse

1 person likes this