Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Guy at my gym killing it last night!

168 posts in this topic

what did alice study in college but fail at afterwards to have to go get real estate license to rent out properties his parents bought for him?

that is a fine questions, one I'm sure we'll get a 2000 word reply to soon...and it will end with LOL!!!!! or FAIL!!!!

1 person likes this

that is a fine questions, one I'm sure we'll get a 2000 word reply to soon...and it will end with LOL!!!!! or FAIL!!!!

certainly a liberal arts degree, possibly in the line of poetry or something of the sorts

You act like I'm tagging along for vacations I wouldn't otherwise pay for. In case you missed it, I'm not from this country and other than 6 immediate family members in New Orleans, all my family lives in Europe and Caribbean. Family trips are how the family gets together. I know most Americans are not into spending a lot of time with their families, but I look forward to it. We all have busy lives so we rarely get to spend a lot of time together otherwise, so vacations serve that purpose, usually our vacations are 2-6 weeks with half of the time everyone together, and other half is me and my cousins doing our own thing. Last month my family spent the whole trip in PR while we spent like 10 days island hopping including renting a house in domincan republic on the beach, taking jeep tours, parasailing, etc. Pretty much my whole extended family are all professionals and do very well and money or paying are things that only come up when they fight over who's going to pay the bill, just like my friends and I do when we go out.

I'd pay $10K to see footage of you parasailing.

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

1 person likes this

post-332-140414892525_thumb.jpg

"Mommmmmmmm! My Louis Vuitton thong is pinching my scrotum!"

2 people like this

"Oh my god somebody grab my iPad and take a photo so I can post it on the Huddle and a show that fat SCP that I don't have canklessssss!"

Did you have to use a booster seat in the parasail harness because you're only 4'8"?

certainly a liberal arts degree, possibly in the line of poetry or something of the sorts

Pre-med with minor in Chemistry, 31 on MCAT first try, acceptance LSU Med School Shreveport, wait list LSU Med School New Orleans that would have only taken a call from my dad to push it through. I tested out of all English so I never took even one class ion poetry or composition in college.

So the guy that comes to brag multiple times about having me on ignore and cares less about what I write is making another daily visit reading and responding to my posts. Can't forget ending,... LOL!!!!! ....FAIL!!!!

LSU Med School New Orleans .

AKA - School Of Modern Voodoo. Dean of the school is William "Honey" Boykins.

trying to picture dat alice tubbed out all over the beach at in at ibiza and i can't do it without laughing

Considering you won't find any $11 a night hostels there, google searches is the closest you'll come to picturing anything over there.

poo i know someone that didn't even finish high school and they own a trailer park

once again alice proving that he has never done anything with the gifts he's been given except consume consume consume