Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guy at my gym killing it last night!

168 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

you really do click the post button thinking we care about your life...don't you? 

Don't judge me and my insecurities!

Posted · Report post

It's not supposed to be fun. It's med school. It's like engineering school. You don't sleep. Barely make friends and hooking up with your classmates is about as methodical as they come. I was even having to schedule times and only sleeping six days a week. If it was fun and easy everyone would do it. In both types of schools lives are in your hands more so in one than the other.

I went from seeing my best friend every day and going out 7 days a week partying to not hearing from him for almost 3 months till I was driving home one night and saw his car at a coffeehouse that had let him stay past closing while they cleaned up so he could finish studying. It wasn't so much about "not fun" , but it seemed like misery. I did get to go to the school with him a lot and work on the cadavers and stuff, so that part was interesting. One guy got expelled for cutting the thing off one of the male cadavers and sticking it in a female students lab coat pocket as a prank. Can't imagine doing all that work to get in and getting kicked out for a prank. Any way I also didn't want to take over my dads practice as I was more interested in surgery and didn't realize how much was involved. One of my cousins is his 5th year of a surgical program in Albany and it's incredibly cutthroat.

Posted · Report post

you really do click the post button thinking we care about your life...don't you?

I'll just add you to the list of guys that could care less about what I post and maybe has me on ignore, yet is here reading every post and commenting just seconds after I post them. anyone else for the list?

Posted · Report post

yeah...I'm here to read your posts...

Posted · Report post

Makes this post repeatedly:

I've had him on ignore for a couple of weeks now, given the large amount of:

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Dat Catfish Alice. View it anyway?

that just showed up, I'm guessing our reprieve has ended.

Hey Fats, just because I make fun of you in your ignorant thread, that doesn't mean I'm reading your posts. what a fugtard.

The. Look what happens exactly 27 seconds after my last post

Posted · Report post

One guy got expelled for cutting the thing off one of the male cadavers and sticking it in a female students lab coat pocket as a prank.

As somebody that killed the mcats, one would think you'd be OK using the proper terminology "penis" as opposed to 4th grade terminology "the thing".

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

bet Alice still got that in a pickle jar.........

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

This is like a guy I saw out this past Friday night wearing an "elite" Takashi murakami LV belt. Must have been one of those "elite" customer as LV doesn't make the belt in that pattern.

So do you often spend your Friday nights out looking at the waists of other men, and critiquing their clothing?

Posted · Report post

So do you often spend your Friday nights out looking at the waists of other men, and critiquing their clothing?

I thought most guys, you know that work hard, picked up clothes and say, "Kind of wrinkled but it doesn't smell funny. This will work for tonight."

Posted · Report post

alice you're making it worse

i know you think you're making it better but you're making it worse

Posted · Report post

alice you're making it worse

i know you think you're making it better but you're making it worse

What is, things said to Alice everyday that he completely ignores?