Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guy at my gym killing it last night!

168 posts in this topic

Posted

gotta start somewhere

1 person likes this

Posted

By that same logic, what does that say about a Darth Biscuit?

Well I videotaped your mom sucking me but that gif I found online you dumbass.

Posted

Guy at my gym,,,

This is the point where the story loses credibility.

Posted

Why would Alice ever be at a gym? You'd think it would own the finest platinum free weights and Swiss made treadmill in its basement.

Posted

Well I videotaped your mom sucking me but that gif I found online you dumbass.

Lol @ the old people and their "your momma" comebacks. Madbraggart does them too, must have been popular in the 50's when y'all were kids.

Posted

Except that it's not a comeback son.

1 person likes this

Posted

When I pulled up your pic and saw the guy that had been making fat jokes turned out to be some redneck with 4 chins, a belly like a pregnant woman, and drinking a can of Mountain Dew....ah nevermind, was kinda what I expected,

1907581_260215550807263_950703102_n.jpg

that's a bottle, not a can you dummy

Posted

I think I've finally figured it out. For you younger guys, you know that grouptext/email thread/FBgroupchat you have with a bunch of your buddies where you see what everyone's up to and post funny poo?

That's what we are to Alice. I'm actually starting to feel a little bad. 

Posted

Why would Alice ever be at a gym? You'd think it would own the finest platinum free weights and Swiss made treadmill in its basement.

by gym he is referring to the Golden Coral buffet 

1 person likes this

Posted

He is trolling for sweaty guys to bring home for a little "fun time"

Posted

When I pulled up your pic and saw the guy that had been making fat jokes turned out to be some redneck with 4 chins, a belly like a pregnant woman, and drinking a can of Mountain Dew....ah nevermind, was kinda what I expected,

1907581_260215550807263_950703102_n.jpg

Oh, there we go again.  The Big Anus posting the same pictures and making the same lame jokes....not to mention that he crops the picture of the cute girl (boo) out of the picture.   Then again, we ALL know that The Big Anus has NO INTEREST in girls....except for the touch of his mom during the "special times" together.

The other thing that is the same.....he still has zero friends, has never been laid, and the closest he has ever gotten to 2nd base is when his mom breast fed him at the age of 1.

1 person likes this