I am getting older and fatter and less tolerant of poo. That said I wanted to start a list. Feel free to add to it, argue against it or just don't read. I have tried to compartmentalize in a logical manner but priority changes depending on mood.
1. Groups of people leisurely walking through the airport blocking others.
By others I mean me. Get out of the way. Get closer together and realize not everyone is going to Cancun this weekend
2. Douchebag that cant find seat 6C.
Its not calculus. Its a single digit number and the 3rd letter of the alphabet.
3. People who dont realize metal detectors detect metal.
1. People who remind you of their importance
If you remind me of your title or position in an email its because no one gives a poo about what you have to say and we dont take you seriously. Leave me alone
2. Answer avoidance man
Ask a question and instead of saying I dont know let me find out, poo hole goes on tangent and says nothing of relevance
3. Sales guys that promise stuff
I realize you gotta bring in the coin but don't blindly promise crap if you are stupid
1. Sleep overs
My kids' friends are idiots.
2. Tupperware/plastic storage containers
Nothing is standardized and the lids never fit.
3. Neighbors who suck, and dont blow their grass clippings off my driveway