Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:58 AM

#17 Mol3m4n

Mol3m4n

HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,201 posts
  • LocationMitchell, NC

Posted 29 June 2014 - 09:56 AM

I've actually found myself to grow an inordinate, almost racism-like hate towards fat people. I simply despise any who's fat no matter who they are. I just....hate fat people. Don't know what it is.

It ticks me of knowing that they let themselves get that large and did nothing about it.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#18 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,535 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 29 June 2014 - 10:11 AM

I can't fuggin stand self righteous, stuck up women who walk as if their poo doesn't stink. Like the kind that don't say thank you when you hold the door open for them because they expect it. The ones that will have three nice down to earth guys trying to talk to them but will blow them off for the asshole dude that has money and ignores her. The kind that have double standards, are passive aggressive, and give you the stink eye instead of talking about it. I know I'm preaching to the choir here but I just hate this poo.

when i was 20 my journal was filled with rant after rant like this. bitches will always be trippin, but as you get older the pool of those types of girls diminishes substantially, and you also start to realize that a lot of the problem was your own insecurities that led you to desire/hang around those types of women to begin with.

dammit i'm getting old

#19 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,808 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:05 PM

A lot of women's own insecurities cause them to come off as "self righteous, stuck up women who walk as if their poo doesn't stink."  As Chris Rock said, when you first meet someone, you aren't meeting them; you're meeting their representative. Women put on just as much a show as you put on - all to mask their insecurities. Just keept that in mind before you start some anti-women huddle club.

#20 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:44 PM

Mother fugers blocking the entrence at the grocery store. I don't know what it is about a chic firing up a 20 minute conversation while halting progress with their carts.. move outta the way bitch

#21 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,004 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 29 June 2014 - 03:39 PM

Another thing...people who jaywalk across god damned Tryon when there's a light 50 feet away. I'm not trying to sound racist but it's almost always black people who do it. You can't walk 50 extra feet?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com