Photo
- - - - -

Chris Broussard: Hornets going to make a strong run at Stephenson.

• Please log in to reply
216 replies to this topic

#76 MCC

MCC

• ALL-PRO
  • 973 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 07:38 AM

It's really a bummer when you come into a thread for basketball news but all you read is a bunch of losers arguing with each other.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

#77 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,737 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 08:01 AM

Jameer Nelson would make the perfect back up PG

#78 bLACKpANTHER

bLACKpANTHER

º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º

• HUDDLER
  • 2,976 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 08:31 AM

It's really a bummer when you come into a thread for basketball news but all you read is a bunch of losers arguing with each other.

i feel like the Hornets forum is WAY less regulated than the Panthers forum.. too much smack talk and "suck my D" bullpoo that im starting to move to other boards to get quality conversation..

#79 mj4life

mj4life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 08:49 AM

Stephenson is a player capable of posting a triple double on any given night & would allow Kemba to play off the ball more. Now he will come at huge risk/cost but I seem to remember many feeling the same about Big Al last year.

#80 JJman

JJman

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 01 July 2014 - 09:58 AM

i told you two kids to quit and you didn't so you get a couple days off. from now on i won't give you any warnings. i see you hijack threads with your little pissing match and you get another day off. i don't care who starts it.

if you make an alt to get back in here, i'll ban that too.

And everyone rejoiced!!

#81 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,691 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 01 July 2014 - 09:58 AM

I suck the D.

"Is all I got from your dumb ass post."

While that's an incredibly funny come back.....I'll still take Lance over Gerald.

#82 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,691 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:02 AM

I encourage debate....but all the SMD and for C-Chuck SMLD references get old.

Lets talk basketball.

#83 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,691 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:05 AM

sign Jameer Nelson, Lance Stephenson, Luol Deng, and Jimmer, Ed Davis, CDR

Kemba/Nelson/Jimmer

Lance/Hairston/CDR

Deng/MKG/CDR

Davis/Zeller/Vonleh

Al/Biz/Backynski

there's our 14. Though I don't believe it's possible without being in the luxury tax and all that jazz

I thought Ed Davis would be an intriguing option too, but I'm not sure where he would fit in.  I'm not sure where any front court depth we sign would fit in.

Do you think he would take away from the development of Vonleh?  

Either way....I guess there's no such thing as too much depth.

#84 ThinkAboutIt

ThinkAboutIt

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:05 AM

i feel like the Hornets forum is WAY less regulated than the Panthers forum.. too much smack talk and "suck my D" bullpoo that im starting to move to other boards to get quality conversation..

So you want more regulation, not less? :blink:

There is nothing wrong with "smack." I see very little around here that I would consider "going overboard," and my guess is most around here share my view.

#85 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,691 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:53 AM

It's because there's only about 8 core posters in the Hornets forum.

#86 bLACKpANTHER

bLACKpANTHER

º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º

• HUDDLER
  • 2,976 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:22 AM

In the Panthers forum you have the occasional poster ripping Hurney for dumb decisions and/or bring up Armanti or Pickles or (enter stupid draft pick here).

Also in the Panthers forum, you have 85-90% of the posters united that they all love the Panthers and support Luke, Cam, CJ, TD, Kelvin, Star and even the Kracken.

In the Hornets forum you have a new post/thread everyday about how Kemba is a backup PG at best, MKG is pitiful, MJ should sell the team, how inept Hendo is (and that's fine, people are allowed to have their opinions) but if you challenge it in anyway, shape or form- it doesn't take long for the conversation to turn into High School drama- which discourages people like myself from getting into meaningful conversations on this board.

Whatever- my post is prolly making it seem worse than it truly is, but there is no doubt a handful of people on here sometimes make it a drag to come visit cus you know you are gunna get the trolls

#87 PantherBrew

PantherBrew

Educated White Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,056 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:25 AM

Let's be clear here.

Lances floor is 10 mil per year.

He could get up to 15 tops. Who says the lakers don't just throw 2 years 30 million at him.

I'd be surprised if he signed for less than 12 per.

#88 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,691 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:08 PM

In the Panthers forum you have the occasional poster ripping Hurney for dumb decisions and/or bring up Armanti or Pickles or (enter stupid draft pick here).

Also in the Panthers forum, you have 85-90% of the posters united that they all love the Panthers and support Luke, Cam, CJ, TD, Kelvin, Star and even the Kracken.

In the Hornets forum you have a new post/thread everyday about how Kemba is a backup PG at best, MKG is pitiful, MJ should sell the team, how inept Hendo is (and that's fine, people are allowed to have their opinions) but if you challenge it in anyway, shape or form- it doesn't take long for the conversation to turn into High School drama- which discourages people like myself from getting into meaningful conversations on this board.

Whatever- my post is prolly making it seem worse than it truly is, but there is no doubt a handful of people on here sometimes make it a drag to come visit cus you know you are gunna get the trolls

Say whatever you want as long as you don't change your gif.

#89 Tub of Goo

Tub of Goo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, N.C.

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:24 PM

Let's be clear here.

Lances floor is 10 mil per year.

He could get up to 15 tops. Who says the lakers don't just throw 2 years 30 million at him.

I'd be surprised if he signed for less than 12 per.

What would be your breaking point?  I don't know if I could justify anymore than 13 million a year, 14 ehhh, 15 no go. 

#90 PantherBrew

PantherBrew

Educated White Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,056 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:32 PM

What would be your breaking point? I don't know if I could justify anymore than 13 million a year, 14 ehhh, 15 no go.

I have just saw some 7-8 mil per year numbers thrown in this thread. And that is not gonna cut it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users