Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saints top contender to field best defense in NFL this year!

165 posts in this topic

Posted

That's your response? Searching for a post made nearly two years ago?

The post you referenced doesn't make you or that poster any less wrong.

a lot of people posted a lot of dumb poo on this board even up through the first few weeks of the 2013 season.  of course most of them have since recanted.

while we're on that note though i think it's safe to conclude that alejandro's fellow saints fans think sean payton and drew brees suck based on these quotes from the saints at panthers gameday thread from last year on saints report:

Originally Posted by SuperRemo viewpost.gif

The real problem is the leadership and offense, starting with Drew and Sean. Too stubborn, never learn from mistakes, always make same errors, can't seem to adjust and improve. Same play calling, same tendencies, same idiot irrational moves, same inefficiencies.

This loss is all on Brees.

Id prefer to forfeit.

We will lose to TB next week and be embarrassed in the playoffs. The beginning of the end od the Payton era...

Drew and Sean deserve all the blame. Terrible playcalling, terrible execution, 2 stupid INTs. 13 points is ******* absurd and inexcusable.

these team needs to be blown up……

its a choke job at qb and choke and dfefnse….

can't believe this team…..

just not good anymore on the road……

offense needs to be blown up. possible play calling duties removed from SP. 

can't waste so many plays and possessions. we should 've had a bigger cushion..

all of their points except the last 7 on the idiot QB drew brees and sean pay ton's play calls….

the defense inexplicably just folds like a cheap tent…..

just nothing, no resistance…..just a joke of a team;

dont' desrve playoffs…..blowout on the road in 2 weeks…see you phaggits

Well Sean Payton, you have proved you don't have it anymore

Payton and the offense, cant close out a freaking game!!!! Patiots game all over again!!!!!!

Team full of pretenders ****ing pathetic

f$#^%$^T$# you Sean Payton!

1 person likes this

Posted

a lot of people posted a lot of dumb poo on this board even up through the first few weeks of the 2013 season.  of course most of them have since recanted.

while we're on that note though i think it's safe to conclude that alejandro's fellow saints fans think sean payton and drew brees suck based on these quotes from the saints at panthers gameday thread from last year on saints report:

Here I thought this place was bad. Good grief. Those fairweather bandwagoners don't deserve a winning franchise.

Posted

In 8 qtrs of football Saints won 41-30. 

you talking about last season? 

anyways...

in the 152qtrs of football between the Panthers and the taints, Panthers won 800-769 

4 people like this

Posted

a lot of people posted a lot of dumb poo on this board even up through the first few weeks of the 2013 season. of course most of them have since recanted.

9yygz.gif

Posted

thanks....need the views.

1 person likes this

Posted

steal a better gimmick next time

Posted

anyone have the post where Faticia has a break down and leaves to be a Douche fan?

Posted

it's funny watching alice evolve through different posting strategies. it appears he's finally clambered over the edge of the "don't read long stupid posts" terrace that we've all long ago traversed and for the next couple of months we'll get rehashed memes and old gifs that aren't funny anymore

after that he'll move on to provocatively short one-liners. it's like watching your kid grow up

Posted

9yygz.gif

post-915-0-32294300-1404315517_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Looks at all these clueless people talking about a nonexistent slump:

What a dumbass that a Doc Holiday, he's so clueless!

you do realize you quoted a post from me where I was talking about a 4 game stretch from 2 years ago when you were replying to the other guys post from yesterday right???

I would normally make some witty comment about your personal lack of intelligence, or that you're so dumb that I've shat things with a higher IQ then you, but I don't believe there is anything I could possibly add to your post that could possibly make you look more stupid then what you just did.... way to go cupcake.

Posted

you do realize you quoted a post from me where I was talking about a 4 game stretch from 2 years ago when you were replying to the other guys post from yesterday right???

I would normally make some witty comment about your personal lack of intelligence, or that you're so dumb that I've shat things with a higher IQ then you, but I don't believe there is anything I could possibly add to your post that could possibly make you look more stupid then what you just did.... way to go cupcake.

It was from a December thread talking about first half of season, not just the 4 games. That's really not the point either, I had said Cam had a sophomore slump even though he did better towards end of season, while TheRed claims Cam never had any sort of sophomore slump at any time and anyone who said he did, ie you and almost every poster in that thread, was a moron.

In case you missed how it came up, someone called me out for trying to make predictions in offseason and said I always predicted wrong. So I pulled up all my offseason predictions and one was saying Cam would experience a sophomore slump and according to almost every poster in that thread and basically every sports new outlet as well as local Charlotte paper, I was correct.

Posted

It was from a December thread talking about first half of season, not just the 4 games. That's really not the point either, I had said Cam had a sophomore slump even though he did better towards end of season, while TheRed claims Cam never had any sort of sophomore slump at any time and anyone who said he did, ie you and almost every poster in that thread, was a moron.

In case you missed how it came up, someone called me out for trying to make predictions in offseason and said I always predicted wrong. So I pulled up all my offseason predictions and one was saying Cam would experience a sophomore slump and according to almost every poster in that thread and basically every sports new outlet as well as local Charlotte paper, I was correct.

It's a 16 game season, 3 or 4 games do not define an entire season for a player.

As usual you are just trying to wiggle out of your own dumb ass comments any way possible, like you did your predictions in 2012.