Photo
* * - - - 5 votes

Saints top contender to field best defense in NFL this year!

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#16 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 07:22 PM

Keep forgetting that a Panther fans are happy just to win 8+ games in regular season. Fans of the better teams are about postseason and a chance at SB. Panther fans are hoping for a second 8+ win season...Saints fans could care less about regular season record, we want another SB.

Unless you got to the Super bowl that year Division champs means more. If you aren't at least involved in the bowl it doesn't matter what the fug youdid that postseason. No one cares.So blow it out your ass on the Saints board. Every team in this divisions goal is the SB sans the bucs. A million things to talk poo about and you choose the retard route. Good job. Don't act so high and mighty either. I can remember when i couldn't see anything but bags in the superdome and it was empty as poo. You won 1 playoff game in your history prior to 06 and y'all want another SB like y'all are the greatest poo ever to grace the NFL. I knew syphillis was a brutal disease but jesus. I can't wait til Brees retires and NO goes back to the obscurity they deserve. It might take 20 more years for y'all to win another playoff game.

#17 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,677 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 30 June 2014 - 07:34 PM

Before Drew Brees came to town, Aaron Brooks was the Saints franchise leader in touchdown passes. Think about that for a minute.

Now picture New Orleans after Drew retires. Which other team will you begin rooting for Alejandro?

Edited by TheRed, 30 June 2014 - 07:37 PM.

#18 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,002 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 30 June 2014 - 07:42 PM

Before Drew Brees came to town, Aaron Brooks was the Saints franchise leader in touchdown passes. Think about that for a minute.

Now picture New Orleans after Drew retires. Which other team will you begin rooting for Alejandro?

Back to the Cowboys just like before 2006

#19 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,130 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 30 June 2014 - 07:43 PM

Keep forgetting that a Panther fans are happy just to win 8+ games in regular season. Fans of the better teams are about postseason and a chance at SB. Panther fans are hoping for a second 8+ win season...Saints fans could care less about regular season record, we want another SB.

ha ha yeah, i think this site would be just fine with the panthers going 8-8

format your hard drive please

#20 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 30 June 2014 - 08:36 PM

Saints have a really good defense full of young and improving players, Seems like you can still have success with a really good defense and average QB, ie past 2 SB winners and NFCS division champs.

#21 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 30 June 2014 - 08:38 PM

Unless you got to the Super bowl that year Division champs means more. If you aren't at least involved in the bowl it doesn't matter what the fug youdid that postseason. No one cares.So blow it out your ass on the Saints board. Every team in this divisions goal is the SB sans the bucs. A million things to talk poo about and you choose the retard route. Good job. Don't act so high and mighty either. I can remember when i couldn't see anything but bags in the superdome and it was empty as poo. You won 1 playoff game in your history prior to 06 and y'all want another SB like y'all are the greatest poo ever to grace the NFL. I knew syphillis was a brutal disease but jesus. I can't wait til Brees retires and NO goes back to the obscurity they deserve. It might take 20 more years for y'all to win another playoff game.

Is a fan of the team that only has 3 wins against Saints since Brees and Payton arrived all while accomplishing just one playoff win talking smack? Heck, even The Golden Calf of Bristol has as much success as the $100+ million Matty Ice.

Haha- it's changing Tim_Tebow to that.

Edited by Big A, 30 June 2014 - 08:39 PM.

#22 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,501 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 30 June 2014 - 09:20 PM

how is this different than any of your other predictions in the last two years

#23 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,269 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted 30 June 2014 - 09:57 PM

Who the fug is Aaron Brooks?

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#24 Jangler

Jangler

a head full of candy corn

• HUDDLER
  • 47,560 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 10:02 PM

Who the fug is Aaron Brooks?

What is what most Saints fans ask.

#25 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,269 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted 30 June 2014 - 10:03 PM

What is what most Saints fans ask.

Correct. The board is yours.

#26 Jangler

Jangler

a head full of candy corn

• HUDDLER
  • 47,560 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 10:07 PM

I'll take Louis Vuitton underwear for the elite for $1000.

#27 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,269 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted 30 June 2014 - 10:16 PM

I'll take Louis Vuitton underwear for the elite for $1000.

This normal sized, for Saints fans, regularly posts to a board for the fans of a rival NFC South team.

#28 Mol3m4n

Mol3m4n

HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,197 posts
  • LocationMitchell, NC

Posted 30 June 2014 - 11:50 PM

Saints linebackers= Mike Singletary, Ray Lewis, Lawrence Taylor, and Derrick Brooks in their prime.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#29 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,341 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:06 AM

well, poo...I guess we're fugged.

#30 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,269 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:18 AM

well, poo...I guess we're fugged.

Let's pack it up now to save us the embarrassment. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com