Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

W T F Philly?

23 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

So you're writing a book about world travel for a "popular audience", but have you ever read one of those books? You posted the first few chapters and it reads more like a smack forum thread. So you're going to go to a publicist, and just a chapter in, he will read you calling people out by name, calling them douches, calling them drunks, using the word "fug" and "poo".

C'mon bro, are you really depth at delusional to think a publisher would publish that, some of that stuff could leave you open to a slander lawsuit.

I grabbed a Mountain Dew from the fridge while she admired my pearly blue Epiphone Les Paul, which was a Gibson knockoff but priced for a Chickfila employee to afford (sort of.) I adored it. I cracked the tab and took a swig and turned a...
So Mountain Dew and cheap replicas. Lol

Posted · Report post

you know that means what the fuck and not want to fuck right pork chins

Posted · Report post

So you're writing a book about world travel for a "popular audience", but have you ever read one of those books? You posted the first few chapters and it reads more like a smack forum thread. So you're going to go to a publicist, and just a chapter in, he will read you calling people out by name, calling them douches, calling them drunks, using the word "fug" and "poo".

C'mon bro, are you really depth at delusional to think a publisher would publish that, some of that stuff could leave you open to a slander lawsuit.

I grabbed a Mountain Dew from the fridge while she admired my pearly blue Epiphone Les Paul, which was a Gibson knockoff but priced for a Chickfila employee to afford (sort of.) I adored it. I cracked the tab and took a swig and turned a...
So Mountain Dew and cheap replicas. Lol

Those three sentences are probably more than what you've ever said to a girl in your life.

Posted · Report post

Alice's book:

Ch. 1
Daddy gave me money.

Ch. 2
I found Panther forum online and Panther fan is FAIL LOL.

Ch.3
I read article about Mountain Dew and I am obsessed with saying Mountain Dew in every post on Panther FAIL forum LOL.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Ch. 4

I hungry. Daaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Posted · Report post

epiphones are officially licensed by gibson so it's technically inaccurate to call them knock offs imo

Posted · Report post

oh the irony....does nothing with his own life - spends time online trying to downplay those that have.

up yours fat ass!

phillyb>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fatalice, all day, every day

Posted · Report post

oh the irony....does nothing with his own life - spends time online trying to downplay those that have.

up yours fat ass!

phillyb>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fatalice, all day, every day

So an old Canadian guy thinks a redneck bartender that takes frugal vacations is better than me. It'll be very very difficult, but I think I will recover from this devastating news.

Posted · Report post

I liked the part where he admits his dad committed multiple aggravated animal cruelty, aka a Class C felonies. Guess the trash bag doesn't fall far from the dumpster.

Posted · Report post

I think a sack of shit with the shit kicked out of it is better than you so PhillyB is a real easy vote! 

Posted · Report post

So an old Canadian guy thinks a redneck bartender that takes frugal vacations is better than me. It'll be very very difficult, but I think I will recover from this devastating news.

If you are better than PhillyB then why are you constantly trying to prove it to us?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

If you are better than PhillyB then why are you constantly trying to prove it to us?

it's called being the biggest tryhard alive