Posted 02 July 2014 - 02:38 PM

if it wasn't for the pizza delivery guy he wouldn't exist either

#22 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

DeAngelo Williams/Steve Smith Huddle: Est 2003

• LocationChapel Hill
SUPPORTER

Posted 02 July 2014 - 02:50 PM

So trying to play the semantics game. Well you said "interesting". Pretty sure how many people buy a book is a good measure of interest. You want to try to equate "interesting" with ""quality" trying your best to prove me wrong, but I'll let you consult the dictionary to help explain to you the difference between what you originally said "interesting" and your failed attempt to now try to go with the whole "quality" argument.

So basically Oprah recommends a book and it has more purchases than classics like The Great Gatsby on one side, and on the other side some redneck on a football board is calling a bartenders smacks chapters about some "douche" he lived with "a quality" read. Forgive me if I dismiss your opinion and side with the oprah and the 26+ million people.

John Reed? Why would I be a fan or care of the opinion an another infomercial salesman of another RE course. Just stop embarrassing yourself.

Who else fell asleep reading this

#23 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

DeAngelo Williams/Steve Smith Huddle: Est 2003

• LocationChapel Hill
SUPPORTER

Posted 02 July 2014 - 02:59 PM

I'd also wager that being held in high regard by the public is analogous to public interest which is something I did say. Feel free to disagree and accuse me of making semantic arguments when you deliberately misrepresented my original post in the first place.

also i'm not going to be put on the defensive about making "semantic arguments" by you of all fuging posters on this site.  the guy who's made more threads that start on one topic and end on page 50 with you laying down the law about the price of melon ballers in trinidad than anyone imaginable.  the guy who contorts himself into a pretzel making pedantic, hair-splitting arguments to avoid having to answer for his stupid ass football predictions every year while accusing other posters of making incorrect predictions within the same breath.

Edited by Nicks To The Colts, 02 July 2014 - 06:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users