Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Graham ruling is in!

40 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Looks likes all the posts hoping Graham gets rules a WR and leaves Saints won't be coming true.

The Jimmy Graham decision is out. Burbank has ruled he’s a tight end. The Saints have won— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) July 2, 2014

Posted · Report post

You realize that this isn't exactly a positive, and could create a further rift between him and the organization, right?

Eh, who am I kidding... You're a homer.

Posted · Report post

I  doubt he's a tight end

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

That makes it worse lol. He's still going to want big money and the Saints won't give it to him. You might have one more year with him but then he's gone.

Unless of course the Saints overpay. I say he's worth 7-8 million a year at most.

Posted · Report post

isn't this actually a negative for the Saints?  Money wise, it's good, but player happiness wise it sounds like an awful thing.

Posted · Report post

also, you should repost this in the Panther forum so those that don't come into smack can see you, like a debutante ball of sorts.

Posted · Report post

God damn I hate the exclamation points in Alicejandra's thread titles. It's the little things that get on my nerves about him. Exclamation points, his tiny feet, his tiny yard, his photos being hung below counter level, Crocs, his little fucking side salads. Sumbitch that is one annoying bro.

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

If you take all of the mind numbing annoying shit away, Alice is probably a pretty cool chick to hang out with.

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

You realize that this isn't exactly a positive, and could create a further rift between him and the organization, right?

Eh, who am I kidding... You're a homer.

Further rift? So you're saying there's a rift because he's trying to get the most amount of money? I guess there is a rift between Panthers and Hardy and one brewing for Newton. Previous details put Saints offer around $10M a year, well above the now $7M tag. Seems Jimmy was looking for a little over $11M prior to ruling, not a huge difference in price.

Posted · Report post

hooray.png

Posted · Report post

Is this the part where we all wail and scream that the saints* are unbeatable?

Lmao.

Sent from my iPhone while admiring feet using CarolinaHuddle

Posted · Report post

also, you should repost this in the Panther forum so those that don't come into smack can see you, like a debutante ball of sorts.

I got a week ban for bumping Zods thread on a Cooks during draft whit the outrageous post of "who Dat bump" that I had to get Zod to overturn, so I'll just avoid posting there for most part, too much butthurt.