• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Morgan

Graham ruled a tight end

and he won't be.  Taints did him wrong in this one.  Will be interesting to see how future TE contracts are written following this ruling.  I'll bet there will be a bunch of copy in there about % of time lined up outside or in the slot.

Guest Irv

That's what happens when a red headed souless ginger spawn of satan tries to go against god

Perhaps he would prefer a new designation called a Wide End. Hey, it's funnier than a Joker.

He said he wouldn't be happy if he was tagged. This is all business. He's still gonna get paid. I don't even understand how anybody can try to make the Saints the bad guy in this. Nobody is a bad guy. Jimmy has a right to try to get as much money as he can. Saints have a right to want to pay him at the position at which he was drafted/ used.

I hope that $5 mill they saved will be worth it when he leaves to play with Tom Brady and gets paid fairly.  I'm not Jimmy fan, but I feel he got shafted.  The rules clearly state that if you lined up a majority of the time at one position you get paid as such, he was like 70% of the time lined up as a WR I think?  The guy led the league in TDs last year..... stay classy Saints.