Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charles Johnson teabags Matt Ryan

54 posts in this topic

Posted

Well it takes awhile for Falcon fans to find somebody to read stuff to them. Once that happens they gon' be piiisssssed.

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

Atlanta is the sixth most literate city in the US buddy.

Posted

Atlanta is the sixth most literate city in the US buddy.

Laughing-GIF.gif

You're defense is so funny. "OH, no one cares what this dude that terrorized our offense en route to his team sweeping our sorry ass excuse for a football team last year says"

You should, bud. You should. Cause he's gonna continue to f*ck your pussy QB up

2 people like this

Posted

Laughing-GIF.gif

You're defense is so funny. "OH, no one cares what this dude that terrorized our offense en route to his team sweeping our sorry ass excuse for a football team last year says"

You should, bud. You should. Cause he's gonna continue to f*ck your pussy QB up

he can be a manchild on his own time lol. honestly it looks to me based on this post a part of greg hardy's psychopath is starting to rub off on him.

Posted

lol nobody cares what this dude says

it hasn't even been posted in the main board at all

You sound salty bruh.

3 people like this

Posted

You sound salty bruh.

in what way

1 person likes this

Posted

he can be a manchild on his own time lol. honestly it looks to me based on this post a part of greg hardy's psychopath is starting to rub off on him.

That's your response? That he's a "manchild"? Is someone supposed to be offended by that? He's one of the best D-Ends in football and doesn't get arrested no one gives an F what he is outside of that.

Are you insinuating that the Panthers have worse conduct than the Falcons? Because if so, why don't you ask Roddy White and William Moore whether that's true or not.

Posted

Who was that scrub the Falcons overpaid when they didn't get CJ?

Granted we overpaid CJ but at least he produces and is still with the team.

1 person likes this

Posted

That's your response? That he's a "manchild"? Is someone supposed to be offended by that? He's one of the best D-Ends in football and doesn't get arrested no one gives an F what he is outside of that.

Are you insinuating that the Panthers have worse conduct than the Falcons? Because if so, why don't you ask Roddy White and William Moore whether that's true or not.

homeboy is a 27 year old grown man talking about tea-bagging people. if that's not being a manchild then I don't know what is.

(and yes, roddy white is a dumbass but it's irrelevant to this discussion.)

Posted

homeboy is a 27 year old grown man talking about tea-bagging people. if that's not being a manchild then I don't know what is.

(and yes, roddy white is a dumbass but it's irrelevant to this discussion.)

ok_chuck_norris-12381.gif

Posted

lol nobody cares what this dude says

it hasn't even been posted in the main board at all

I would post it on TATF,  but the effort required to keep a thread like that going is way too much than I want to invest. :lol:

Posted

I would post it on TATF,  but the effort required to keep a thread like that going is way too much than I want to invest. :lol:

It'd be more of a Matt Ryan hate thread(which is what always happens when Ryan is brought up in TATF) than it would be a Falcons/Panthers smack talk thread. Not worth it for either side.

1 person likes this

Posted

It'd be more of a Matt Ryan hate thread(which is what always happens when Ryan is brought up in TATF) than it would be a Falcons/Panthers smack talk thread. Not worth it for either side.

I just posted this one on the main thread.  we'll see how it does.

Oh yeah.  Matt Ryan threads are good for a 20+ pages over there.  If they come from one of the anti-ryan posters on TATF,  then they may hit 30 pages.    It's insane.  Some of them post that they know it's trolling,  yet will devote a large portion of their time trying to prove them wrong.