Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Meet the Legion of Whom

28 posts in this topic

Posted

Hold up! We dem boys!!

Posted

LilSmitty save us.

Posted

I refuse to watch any highlights without music by George Thorogood.

Posted

we can save this thread we have the technology

It's the off-season on July 4th weekend. Just let it go.

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

As for the video, I like it a lot.

but

No to the nickname.   it's not really special if a nickname of another team is stolen and just one or two words changed.

May as well call our defense the Blue Curtain,   the Blue Crush,  The Black&Blue People Eaters.

Also think it's silly to try and steal the nicknames of other players, and try to either change them or use them in relation to our own players.  I can't help but SMH when someone says "Optimus Prime".                A.)  No one was named Megatron before CJ because it wasn't that cool of a nickname,  it's even less cool to try and build off of his nickname with other transformer names.

Posted

Aside from French Montana's verse; good song.  Good video, as well. Don't like the nickname, though.

Hold up! We dem boyz!

Posted

Maybe the 20 year old in me is getting carried away but watching the panthers come out of the tunnel with "we dem boyz" blasting on the speakers and cam doing some hood ass dance would give me the biggest man boner

Posted

I liked the video concept. Not a fan of the music. Seems a common theme tho. So I don't feel that bad.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted

I don't think they have given up on Norman; perhaps we shouldn't either.  I also think they like Dockery's size.

Posted

The nickname is corny as hell.

Posted

Ever since they changed the rule about football music being restricted to the works of John Philip Sousa, it's been one lame effort after another.

Posted

I'd like to see a highlight video with something like Toad the Wet Sprocket or Dave Matthews Band. If a safety can pump you up while you're listening to Crash Into Me, then you know he's the real deal.

1 person likes this