Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Josh Gordon arrested again.....

109 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU0JpLMJY6U

I prefer this one: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xLsRI7-hBs

And Gordon still has superstar talent, so if you can get him for a minimum amount where he knows there's no way he's ever going to earn more again unless he can stay out of trouble, you may get at least one or two good years out of him before he is able to earn more money and starts acting foolish again.

Low risk, high reward potential. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

He'll probably end up in New England, Seattle, or San Francisco and light the league on fire.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

It's sad to see such a fine WR go to waste. 

Posted · Report post

Gordon flipping off cops while holding a big bag of weed up to the window as he speeds down the road. I bet.

A lot of players smoke weed ,  but my god,  Gordon is a complete retard when it comes to covering it up.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

He'll probably end up in New England, Seattle, or San Francisco and light the league on fire.

Probably? He lit up the league in fuckin Cleveland. And you suppose he'd be good on a top tier team? What a revelation. I still would have traded this drafts second for his dumb ass.

Posted · Report post

Because conservative, "red state" morons want to stay away from a "bad seed" instead of taking a chance once in a while. The Panthers should be all over this guy if Cleveland cuts him, offer him small dollars with a chance to make more down the line while convincing him that this is probably his last chance to prove that he belongs in the league.

Massachusetts

Washington 

California

Where are the red states? Oh, that's right. Sitting back waiting to b*tch about something one of those 3 states did. 

Posted · Report post

It's too hard for a millionaire kid to stay out of trouble.

•••Sent from my couch while fucking the Saints•••

Posted · Report post

Because conservative, "red state" morons want to stay away from a "bad seed" instead of taking a chance once in a while. The Panthers should be all over this guy if Cleveland cuts him, offer him small dollars with a chance to make more down the line while convincing him that this is probably his last chance to prove that he belongs in the league.

Massachusetts
Washington
California

Where are the red states? Oh, that's right. Sitting back waiting to b*tch about something one of those 3 states did.

Dallas cowboys bring in questionable players all the time.

You gonna argue Texas isn't a red state?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted · Report post

Probably? He lit up the league in fugin Cleveland. And you suppose he'd be good on a top tier team? What a revelation. I still would have traded this drafts second for his dumb ass.

What the hell are you talking about?  All I said was he's probably going to be released from the Browns and end up on a team like the Patriots/Seahawks/49ers and pick up where he left off, presumably a reformed man.  Ala Cris Carter or Randy Moss.

The rich get richer and all that. 

Posted · Report post

Someone needs to grab this kid by the collar and shake the stupid out of him... loads of talent that most of us would love to have and he's throwing it all away, sad to see it happening to him.

Posted · Report post

I prefer this one:

And Gordon still has superstar talent, so if you can get him for a minimum amount where he knows there's no way he's ever going to earn more again unless he can stay out of trouble, you may get at least one or two good years out of him before he is able to earn more money and starts acting foolish again.

Low risk, high reward potential.

lol

Posted · Report post

Massachusetts
Washington
California

Haha, this makes no sense. It is the Chewbacca defense of posts.