Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Josh Gordon arrested again.....

109 posts in this topic

Posted

At least Dez has appeared to have learned but Flash Gordon? Jeez, you have to start believing that he's purposely doing this poo for some reason. Surely, no one would be stupid enough to risk millions upon millions of dollars... continuously.

Posted

Dallas cowboys bring in questionable players all the time.

You gonna argue Texas isn't a red state?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I don't talk to their fans. I have no clue whether they are always arguing against talented knuckleheads like Josh Gordon and Lance Stephenson like Panthers and Hornets fans are. 

Jerry Jones is going to do what he wants to do. NC teams tend to act like their fan bases think. 

Posted

Haha, this makes no sense. It is the Chewbacca defense of posts.

It makes plenty of sense when you understand that it's a shot at the fanbase. 

Posted

No, it doesn't, but you have fun with it anyway.

Posted

No, it doesn't, but you have fun with it anyway.

Key word was "understand." If you lack that ingredient, then no, it wouldn't.

Posted

"Fanbase" aside, he was already facing a year long suspension, and even with that over his head he still went and got himself arrested.

That'll suspension will be upgraded to 'indefinite' now, and he'll have to keep his nose clean to be reinstated.  Given that he couldn't even do that when he was facing an entire year of lost salary, I'd say that's...duobtful.

Seeing as he might not see the field again until more than a year from now - and quite possibly, never - you'd have to be a special kind of stupid to give up anything for him now.

Sign him if Cleveland cuts him?  Why?  He's not suiting up anytime soon (again, if ever) so what's the point?  To get a jump on the free agent market of 2016?  Oh yeah, right :unsure:

1 person likes this

Posted

"Fanbase" aside, he was already facing a year long suspension, and even with that over his head he still went and got himself arrested.

That'll suspension will be upgraded to 'indefinite' now, and he'll have to keep his nose clean to be reinstated.  Given that he couldn't even do that when he was facing an entire year of lost salary, I'd say that's...duobtful.

Seeing as he might not see the field again until more than a year from now - and quite possibly, never - you'd have to be a special kind of stupid to give up anything for him now.

Sign him if Cleveland cuts him?  Why?  He's not suiting up anytime soon (again, if ever) so what's the point?  To get a jump on the free agent market of 2016?  Oh yeah, right :unsure:

Sign him "if" Cleveland cuts him when he's able to play again...if he's available. 

Under the scenario I stated from the beginning, you weren't "giving up" anything.

Posted

Bad idea

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

no it doesn't, you are just trying to bring some political BS into it to support a weak ass argument. The Panther fan base...the realistic one anyway, knows JR would never sign this guy. So you go into some red vs blue to look like you know what you are talking about, only proving you don't.

2 people like this

Posted

That'll suspension will be upgraded to 'indefinite' now, and he'll have to keep his nose clean to be reinstated. Given that he couldn't even do that when he was facing an entire year of lost salary, I'd say that's...duobtful.

Sign him if Cleveland cuts him? Why? He's not suiting up anytime soon (again, if ever) so what's the point? To get a jump on the free agent market of 2016? Oh yeah, right :unsure:

Nah, we should throw away a roster spot for two years because Josh Gordon had a sweet year in fantasy.

Posted

Sign him "if" Cleveland cuts him when he's able to play again...if he's available. 

Under the scenario I stated from the beginning, you weren't "giving up" anything.

How bout, I'd sign him "if"  he wasn't a total moron who can't stay out of trouble to save his life.

However, since all evidence points to that being exactly what he is, I'll pass.

Posted

Nah, we should throw away a roster spot for two years because Josh Gordon had a sweet year in fantasy.

Roster spot?  Heck, we should be on the phone right now offering Cleveland our next two first rounders! :blink:

(you laugh, but I'd be willing to bet there are one or two on here who'd make the deal)