108 replies to this topic

#16 Pox 08

Pox 08

Luck of the Fryrish

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:03 PM

Gordon flipping off cops while holding a big bag of weed up to the window as he speeds down the road. I bet.

A lot of players smoke weed ,  but my god,  Gordon is a complete retard when it comes to covering it up.

#17 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,194 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:32 PM

He'll probably end up in New England, Seattle, or San Francisco and light the league on fire.

Probably? He lit up the league in fugin Cleveland. And you suppose he'd be good on a top tier team? What a revelation. I still would have traded this drafts second for his dumb ass.

#18 ThinkAboutIt

ThinkAboutIt

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:42 PM

He'll probably end up in New England, Seattle, or San Francisco and light the league on fire.

Because conservative, "red state" morons want to stay away from a "bad seed" instead of taking a chance once in a while. The Panthers should be all over this guy if Cleveland cuts him, offer him small dollars with a chance to make more down the line while convincing him that this is probably his last chance to prove that he belongs in the league.

Massachusetts

Washington 

California

Where are the red states? Oh, that's right. Sitting back waiting to b*tch about something one of those 3 states did. 

Edited by ThinkAboutIt, 05 July 2014 - 06:46 PM.

#19 Mighty Mite

Mighty Mite

H.O.F Cats Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • LocationThe Dragons Nation

Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:46 PM

It's too hard for a millionaire kid to stay out of trouble.

•••Sent from my couch while fuging the Saints•••

#20 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,095 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:52 PM

Because conservative, "red state" morons want to stay away from a "bad seed" instead of taking a chance once in a while. The Panthers should be all over this guy if Cleveland cuts him, offer him small dollars with a chance to make more down the line while convincing him that this is probably his last chance to prove that he belongs in the league.

Massachusetts
Washington
California

Where are the red states? Oh, that's right. Sitting back waiting to b*tch about something one of those 3 states did.

Dallas cowboys bring in questionable players all the time.

You gonna argue Texas isn't a red state?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

#21 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,311 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:53 PM

Probably? He lit up the league in fugin Cleveland. And you suppose he'd be good on a top tier team? What a revelation. I still would have traded this drafts second for his dumb ass.

What the hell are you talking about?  All I said was he's probably going to be released from the Browns and end up on a team like the Patriots/Seahawks/49ers and pick up where he left off, presumably a reformed man.  Ala Cris Carter or Randy Moss.

The rich get richer and all that. 

#22 mc52beast

mc52beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:59 PM

Someone needs to grab this kid by the collar and shake the stupid out of him... loads of talent that most of us would love to have and he's throwing it all away, sad to see it happening to him.

#23 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,469 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 05 July 2014 - 07:00 PM

I prefer this one:

And Gordon still has superstar talent, so if you can get him for a minimum amount where he knows there's no way he's ever going to earn more again unless he can stay out of trouble, you may get at least one or two good years out of him before he is able to earn more money and starts acting foolish again.

Low risk, high reward potential.

lol

#24 Stroupe-a-loop

Stroupe-a-loop

Señor Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,515 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 07:02 PM

Massachusetts
Washington
California

Haha, this makes no sense. It is the Chewbacca defense of posts.

#25 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,532 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 05 July 2014 - 07:53 PM

At least Dez has appeared to have learned but Flash Gordon? Jeez, you have to start believing that he's purposely doing this poo for some reason. Surely, no one would be stupid enough to risk millions upon millions of dollars... continuously.

#26 ThinkAboutIt

ThinkAboutIt

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:04 PM

Dallas cowboys bring in questionable players all the time.

You gonna argue Texas isn't a red state?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I don't talk to their fans. I have no clue whether they are always arguing against talented knuckleheads like Josh Gordon and Lance Stephenson like Panthers and Hornets fans are. 

Jerry Jones is going to do what he wants to do. NC teams tend to act like their fan bases think. 

#27 ThinkAboutIt

ThinkAboutIt

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:06 PM

Haha, this makes no sense. It is the Chewbacca defense of posts.

It makes plenty of sense when you understand that it's a shot at the fanbase. 

#28 Stroupe-a-loop

Stroupe-a-loop

Señor Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,515 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:15 PM

No, it doesn't, but you have fun with it anyway.

#29 ThinkAboutIt

ThinkAboutIt

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:19 PM

No, it doesn't, but you have fun with it anyway.

Key word was "understand." If you lack that ingredient, then no, it wouldn't.

Edited by ThinkAboutIt, 05 July 2014 - 08:19 PM.

#30 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,269 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:21 PM

"Fanbase" aside, he was already facing a year long suspension, and even with that over his head he still went and got himself arrested.

That'll suspension will be upgraded to 'indefinite' now, and he'll have to keep his nose clean to be reinstated.  Given that he couldn't even do that when he was facing an entire year of lost salary, I'd say that's...duobtful.

Seeing as he might not see the field again until more than a year from now - and quite possibly, never - you'd have to be a special kind of stupid to give up anything for him now.

Sign him if Cleveland cuts him?  Why?  He's not suiting up anytime soon (again, if ever) so what's the point?  To get a jump on the free agent market of 2016?  Oh yeah, right :unsure:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.