Josh Gordon arrested again.....

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#106 Sc0rned

Sc0rned

• ALL-PRO
  • 262 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 10:36 AM

with pj now in town i pray all of the panthers players stay far away from that guy and let him crash and burn himself back out of charlotte.  

No doubt.. You are on the brink of earning millions of dollars and you reach out to a thug scum low life.. Patience people patience 

#107 jumpman910

jumpman910

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationWilmington/Greensboro

Posted 08 July 2014 - 10:47 AM

with pj now in town i pray all of the panthers players stay far away from that guy and let him crash and burn himself back out of charlotte.

No doubt.. You are on the brink of earning millions of dollars and you reach out to a thug scum low life.. Patience people patience

Y'all are pure comedy, what has PJ done so fair that warrants this ill will and calling him a thug scum lowlife.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#108 Sc0rned

Sc0rned

• ALL-PRO
  • 262 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 10:52 AM

Y'all are pure comedy, what has PJ done so fair that warrants this ill will and calling him a thug scum lowlife.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I wasn't calling PJ scum.. I was calling "Fats" scum lowlife 

#109 CelticCat

CelticCat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:40 AM

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Carolina Huddle mobile app

In truth I know nada about PJ. I'm and Panther/football fan not a UNC BB fan. But just yesterday he was talked about on the local news for allegedly punching a high school kid at some BB game. If it was an accident that happened during the game I imagine like any decent human he'd apologize to the kid.

I hope the Hornets haven't made a massive mistake making that trade.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com