Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,454 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:15 PM

10534636_298425906986227_479850375849444

So he highlights HIS post and bans me for "spamming a profile" for a thread in SMACK FORUM

So spam = multiple posts

On profile = someone's profile feed

Please point out who's profile I made multiple posts on? Or was it just making up something since I didn't violate any of the rules and Hawk was butthurt (and FAT according to his post in Beer gut thread)

#2 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,480 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:16 PM

Alice you're such a bitch.

#3 Lemory

Lemory

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts
  • LocationRivera's Doghouse

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:39 PM

Its just 2 days.

#4 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,454 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:47 PM

Its just 2 days.

That's not the point, heck I wasn't even on the Internet during that time. The point is I got banned for something I never did,

Here is the last time I made a post on someone's profile months ago and it's only the second or 3rd post I've made on someone's profile in past 4 years.:
http://www.carolinah...s-being-creepy/

The point is a mod seems to have gotten butthurt and abused his position to get even, or at least it appears to be the case. Pretty sure Zod wouldn't appreciate that.

#5 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,454 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:47 PM

In before this thread disappears and I get another ban! Lol

Also, in case you didn't read closely, it was 2 days suspended, 1 warning point AND PERMANENT ABILITY TO CREATE CONTENT REMOVED AND CONTENT PERMANENTLY MODERATED (ie, all my posts have to be mod approved before they appear)

As I can post and my warning points are back to zero, I would assume Zod reversed yet again.

Edited by Big A, 09 July 2014 - 01:53 PM.

#6 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:56 PM

it was initially started as a joke....but I wasn't able to reverse it...so poo happens.  Also knew you were away so it wouldn't matter.

put on your big boy pants and suck it up.

and no...it wasn't Zod who reversed it...not this time...I asked Jase to reverse it.

#7 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,454 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 09 July 2014 - 02:22 PM

Point taken, buts it's still annoying how many times I get banned for no reason. Zods already unbanned me like 4-5 times in just past year. I do actually go out of my way to keep the smack in this section and when I post in other sections I never bite and respond to any smack comments made so I won't derail any threads. Even though we are rivals, I really do appreciate how genuinely nice Zod has been to me all while I trash his beloved team. It just fun and entertainment over a sport and I never take any of it personal. Hopefully I get to meet Zod in person later this year. I was going to come down to field and met him at Saints game, but after that beatdown, wasn't sure it was the best time.

#8 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 12,652 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 09 July 2014 - 02:24 PM

You aren't even a Panthers fan. Get over it.

#9 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,454 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 09 July 2014 - 02:30 PM

One thing I have enjoyed about this board was it fairly uncensored nature compared to the Gestapo at Saints reports. On the other hand, as Panthers do better and more rivals arrive, it seems some of the mods have become a little less tolerant. My last ban during draft was going for weeks until Zod intervened and reversed it. All I did was bump the thread he made on a Cooks with the post Who Dat bump". Just a little fun needling and not something I think deserved PERMANENT MODERATION, which is basically a permanent ban as not one of my posts appeared. That was also my only post in almost a week, so it's not like it was the last straw after a bunch of posts.

#10 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,160 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted 09 July 2014 - 02:30 PM

it was initially started as a joke....but I wasn't able to reverse it...so poo happens.  Also knew you were away so it wouldn't matter.

put on your big boy pants and suck it up.

and no...it wasn't Zod who reversed it...not this time...I asked Jase to reverse it.

It's still funny.

#11 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,454 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 09 July 2014 - 02:31 PM

You aren't even a Panthers fan. Get over it.

Don't forget, not even an American either! Take that Hawk!

#12 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,751 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 02:39 PM

#13 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 8,821 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 02:56 PM

102-0502155835-police-brutality.jpg

Edited by Peppers90 NC, 09 July 2014 - 02:59 PM.

#14 SZ James

SZ James

1 888 CAM PAIN

• HUDDLER
  • 7,434 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:18 PM

Dear Clayj:

No one gives a poo.

-the forum

#15 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,155 posts
  • LocationEasley, SC

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:50 PM

Point taken, buts it's still annoying how many times I get banned for no reason. Zods already unbanned me like 4-5 times in just past year. I do actually go out of my way to keep the smack in this section and when I post in other sections I never bite and respond to any smack comments made so I won't derail any threads. Even though we are rivals, I really do appreciate how genuinely nice Zod has been to me all while I trash his beloved team. It just fun and entertainment over a sport and I never take any of it personal. Hopefully I get to meet Zod in person later this year. I was going to come down to field and met him at Saints game, but after that beatdown, wasn't sure it was the best time.

ball don't lie-Rasheed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.