Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keep Steve

2014 Adopt a Panther

I'm bowing out of adopt a Panther this year as I sucked royally at keeping up Byron Bell's stats in my sig last year. Seriously no one has O-lineman stats.

Can I get some credit for starting this tradition?

No, I called dibs on it two years ago. 

Well I call dibs on Kelvin Benjamin for the rest of his career since we are calling dibs on things. 

Well I call dibs on Kelvin Benjamin for the rest of his career since we are calling dibs on things. 

I call dibs on next years 1st rounder.

I'm not doing it again this year. If someone else wants to try and keep up with it and make the sigs... Be my guest. But first a word of advice: you can't make the Huddle happy when it comes to AAP

Can anyone explain what this is? I joined the Huddle middle of last season so I'm pretty confused.

Can anyone explain what this is? I joined the Huddle middle of last season so I'm pretty confused.

You basically adopt a Panthers Player. Track his stats on your signature. Last year nifty sigs were made, some members still have these logos. Depends on who is available. It was created by 8 0 5 about 2 years ago. 

Call dibs on players now for the next couple of years because apparently that's how things get done now. Or you can just bitch like a little girl until you get that player given to you by another huddler like (Insert that Huddler that did this last couple of times) does. 

You claim a Panther, someone makes an adopt-a-panther image, you set it as your signature, and you keep up with the stats all season long updating it after every game.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    PantherGod