Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARSEN

Team Kit

Who's getting one this year? I'm trying to order one right now but Arsenal shop is over capacity.

M46446R_F_1000.jpg

M46449Y_F_1000.jpg

Finally all Brits went to bed.  I order myself a home kit for $100 and hat for $20.  My wife is gonna kill me.  I got Authentic Robin Van Persie Arsenal jersey I never wore.  My wife bought it 2 months before he left and I cannot bring myself to put it on. 

I want one of the new LFC kits. The yellow looks nice. Pics as soon as I get home. I want a Stevie G name on there so I can get him to sign it when they come.

I want one of the new LFC kits. The yellow looks nice. Pics as soon as I get home. I want a Stevie G name on there so I can get him to sign it when they come.

I have a custom made Steve G shirt where he slips. Do you think he will sign it for me?

I have a custom made Steve G shirt where he slips. Do you think he will sign it for me?

When I get home I'm going to post the pic of Wenger slipping at the train station when he was leaving Liverpool knowing his squad was finishing 4th

When I get home I'm going to post the pic of Wenger slipping at the train station when he was leaving Liverpool knowing his squad was finishing 4th

At least he won a trophy

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    over the legal limit