Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Team Kit

41 posts in this topic

Posted

The Railhawks!!!

I worked for them as field security for a bit before Martin Rennie took half the team with him to Vancouver and the MLS. After that I lost all my contacts and decided to move on.

Good times.

I caught their game on ESPN3 last night and watched their game again FC Dallas on Wednesday online as well. Just makes me wish CLT had a bigger professional team. don't think you can really count the Eagles haha

Bundesliga is terrible. Unless you're a Bayern supporter, you have no shot.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Yeah, I'm aware that Bayern pretty much dominates that league. I'm just going to keep up with the league as a whole for now and try and see how the few US players there do

The only EPL team that I would find myself supporting would be Everton because Tim Howard has been my favorite US player since before the 2010 World Cup. Other than that, don't really care

I did have buy a Beckham Man U training top when I went to London back in 2003 though haha. More as just a souvenir 

1 person likes this

Posted

I got my kit today.  Love it!  Puma is a better quality than Nike in my opinion.

1 person likes this

Posted

I got my kit today.  Love it!  Puma is a better quality than Nike in my opinion.

Grats!!!!

(now burn it....hehe)

1 person likes this

Posted

They just announced the new away kit is for sale now......

FFC_M64587_01_1000x1000300400.jpg?w=300&

Me likey.

Posted

They just announced the new away kit is for sale now......

FFC_M64587_01_1000x1000300400.jpg?w=300&

Me likey.

Yeah, that's smooth looking. I'd be happy with that Jersey.