• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#31 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,768 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:48 PM

Allie Fat was born blind in one eye cuz his momz caught the clap while getting gang banged by Wendy's employees behind a dumpster bin. So yea, it's personal to him

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

#32 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:29 PM

Getting banned on AFMB.

/Mofuggin thread

#33 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

_Let's Go Royals!_

• HUDDLER
  • 17,342 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:49 PM

The Breesus Mole.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#34 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,808 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 06:06 PM

why are you trying to disprove a joke? lol this thread has touched a nerve. good job RnR!

Come on Jangler.

The huddle is getting bad about ruining jokes lately. You know we have a system - Alice picks up the smallest detail, then we see how long he stays focused.

Remember when floppin had him going on for days about weeds and countertops?

#35 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,808 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 06:08 PM

Anyway - we've eradicated smallpox and the croup is no longer deadly.

But gonorrhea keeps lingering around... usually from gulf coast hookers.

#36 Jangler

Jangler

a head full of candy corn

• HUDDLER
  • 47,572 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 06:16 PM

Anyway - we've eradicated smallpox and the croup is no longer deadly.

But gonorrhea keeps lingering around... usually from gulf coast hookers.

yeah I used to date a girl that would never kiss me. at the time I thought she must have herpes. Now I know it was the window.

#37 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,737 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 14 July 2014 - 06:19 PM

Well actually that would make you even dumber, first off, pointing out that 4% of cases were antibiotic resistant strains doesn't change the fact that 96% were easily to get rid off. Secondly, you might have missed that they found a way to treat that tiny percentage of antibiotic resistant strains anyway, it's just two antibiotics instead of one.

Two combination treatments for gonorrhea were almost 100 percent effective, U.S. researchers said, and may help stave off strains of the sexually transmitted disease that have become resistant to available antibiotics.

http://www.bloomberg...d-cdc-says.html

And it's not like that dumbass was thinking of hard to impossible to cure diseases and was like, oh wait. they have been dealing with some antibiotic resistant strains of gonorrhea lately, so I'll mention that, it's the same difficulty to cure as my other pick of Aids.

....and I didn't need to dig through google searches before pointing that out.

Actually the conversation was that you said gonorrhea was easily treated and called someone stupid for not knowing that.  I pointed out that Gonorrhea was not easy to treat and was becoming more difficult given that we have literally two drugs that must be taken together and when that is gone we will have virtually nothing until we discover a new class of drugs. And it is inevitable that since the article was written in 2013 more resistant cases have been found.

Plus saying they are easy to treat suggests that there is no issue and getting it is no problem which is wrong.  The survival rate for patients who undergo for bypass heart surgery is between 96-98% does that mean it is no problem and easy fixed?  Pulling out numbers like that would assume it just like you used with your almost all cases can be cured.  Another example of Saint's logic or lack thereof.

And you are wrong about Aids as of this moment.  First of all you are not curing AIDS but curing the virus that destroys the immune system, HIV, and results in a compromised immune system which when you also have an illness which wouldn't happen if your immune system were strong becomes the AID syndrome.  Right now HIV It is not curable although they thought they had stopped all signs of it in a young child who was aggressively treated right after birth.  They were free of HIV until earlier this month when it returned.

The only  drug which have shown the ability to potentially kill the HIV virus is actually Ciclopirox but is topical and may be used to stop sexual transmission but is in clinical trials to see if it kills HIV after they have to find a way to take it internally with no side effects.  Another drug Deferiprone is also being researched which may slow down HIV.

The fact that they can use a drug cocktail to treat HIV and keep the body from showing the AID syndrome is not a cure and has to still be taken every day for life and not very easy.

So once again you are wrong on both counts and showed yourself to be a douche bag in the process.  Congratulations, you again prove what jerks most Saint fans are.  Maybe you should try googling...........

Edited by panthers55, 14 July 2014 - 06:26 PM.

#38 pattipanther

pattipanther

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 06:42 PM

Who would have thunk it...he is a gonorrhea expert

Sent from my SM-N900T using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#39 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,662 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:10 PM

Come on Jangler.

The huddle is getting bad about ruining jokes lately. You know we have a system - Alice picks up the smallest detail, then we see how long he stays focused.

Remember when floppin had him going on for days about weeds and countertops?

Haha. I had that tubby fug arguing about the classification of Bermuda grass for like a week straight. I had almost forgot about that.....good times.

#40 pattipanther

pattipanther

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:58 PM

C ' mon man
With all that money and knowledge...leave a legacy...ur area needs you. Do something positive in life...don't waste it posting on a Panther's blog... maybe only spend $2000 on growing

#41 pattipanther

pattipanther

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:59 PM

Groceries next month....that is still way too much for one person

#42 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,768 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 08:34 PM

Fally got all on the health train when he read an article that told him smelling farts is good for him

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

#43 Jangler

Jangler

a head full of candy corn

• HUDDLER
  • 47,572 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 08:37 PM

#44 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER