Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Josh Davis Summer League Appreciation Thread

36 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Let's give our dude some love in here.

14 points (6-8), 16 rebounds, 1 steal, 1 block (I counted 2, but NBA.com is saying 1)...flying all over the court tonight.  I hope he gets a camp invite.

Posted · Report post

How can you not mention the rebs? 16!

Posted · Report post

Don't want to get too excited over one summer league game, but he looked awesome. Reminded me of Rodman
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I don't think he has the tools to advance his game to the level of Leonard but I think he can be a Jeff Adrien type of guy.

He can come in and give you 10 minutes a game and get you rebounds, put backs, and close range shots.... and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Posted · Report post

Kawhi Leonard?

BEAST!!!!! Sign the kid now.

Posted · Report post

Josh was really impressive. I hope he comes to camp. 

Posted · Report post

If he keeps that level of play up he will get a shot at our roster imo. Along with McConnell.

Posted · Report post

In summer league there are guys that were drafted and guys like Davis who are hungry and desperate to make a roster. I was definitely not impressed with the 7'2" center, not to derail the thread. Gotta give Harris props for his effort tonight.

Posted · Report post

In summer league there are guys that were drafted and guys like Davis who are hungry and desperate to make a roster. I was definitely not impressed with the 7'2" center, not to derail the thread. Gotta give Harris props for his effort tonight.

I'm not sure what happened to Bachysnki. He saw not action after the second quarter.

Posted · Report post

I can't wait to see him play again Sunday. Hope he can match that effort. If so he deserves an invite to camp

Posted · Report post

Another dominant performance.

We need to give this kid a spot now. Easy decision IMO. Don't make it harder than it is Cho.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I hope they sign him, has an energy similar to what McBob brought and that can be infectious.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using CarolinaHuddle mobile app
1 person likes this