Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

teeray

Sporting News Report: Stephenson battle down to Hornets, Pacers, and Mavs

337 posts in this topic

I find it very hard to believe that not one single team other then the Pacers want Lance Stevenson.

It's weird, but sometimes sports teams are dumb.

Is there any way doing that Roberts contract the way we did would make any sense if we weren't interested in Stephenson? Legit question, not rhetorical.

Pfft he is only 15 years old, what does he know.

:D :D

Is there any way doing that Roberts contract the way we did would make any sense if we weren't interested in Stephenson? Legit question, not rhetorical.

That is what I was thinking. I guess just because that is what market for Roberts was and it is a coincidence

@sports_indy: Something to keep in mind: @rick_bonnell is reporting the #Hornets are NOT persuing Lance Stephenson.

cho has something in mind, may not necessarily be Stevenson be he's got his eyes set on something.

1 person likes this

Still can't get over that if that kid is really only 15 years old that he has over 140,000 followers.

That is impressive for anyone let alone a kid

1 person likes this

Still can't get over that if that kid is really only 15 he has over 140,000 followers.

That is impressive for anyone let alone a kid

Kids these days lol.

1 person likes this

@sports_indy: Something to keep in mind: @rick_bonnell is reporting the #Hornets are NOT persuing Lance Stephenson.

Why do you keep posting stuff from a child? He knows about as much on Stephenson as my girlfriend's Chihuahua.